New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 177 of 478 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 4777
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Like most, hindi pa breakeven ang position, more buying GSIS, SSS please Philippine Economy Talk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^ Sana bro ma ebreak even mo na, wag ka Muna average down

Lapit na Yan buhos NG PSEi 3k or 4k plus yan

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    The Philippines will not be poor forever, Filipinos just need to work hard and be patient.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    w/ the covid 19 plague as its backdrop, a japanese inkslinger writes a stinging rebuke to the claims and gains of the gov't

In June 2016, Duterte took over the presidency from Benigno Aquino, who had spent the previous six years repairing the national balance sheet. Aquino's success going after tax cheats, bringing accountability to government institutions and increasing transparency won Manila foreign investment and its first-ever investment-grade ratings.

Duterte was elected to turbocharge the reform process.

His 22 years running Davao City in the south accorded him folk-hero status. Mostly, though, he rested on Aquino's laurels. Instead of building up the economy, he launched a bloody war against the drug trade. Thanks to the average 6% growth in gross domestic product Aquino bequeathed him, Duterte figured the economy was already sorted.

But now inertia is no longer an option as consumption plunges, factory output slides and many of the pillars of growth Manila took for granted go wobbly, chief among them remittances. The cash that about 2 million Filipinos send home from Hong Kong, Dubai and cruise ships around the globe accounts for at least 10% of GDP. That cash is now in short supply as those jobs disappear. The same goes for tourism, which accounts for 25% of GDP.
    read more -> Duterte cannot build his way out of Philippines' economic troubles -
    Nikkei Asian Review

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    w/ the covid 19 plague as its backdrop, a japanese inkslinger writes a stinging rebuke to the claims and gains of the gov't

read more -> Duterte cannot build his way out of Philippines' economic troubles -
    Nikkei Asian Review
    He will use this pandemic to mask his inefficiencies and corrupt practices and one day we will wake up with a ballooning external debt of almost a US$100B. Luckily we have China to bail us out.

Philippines Total Gross External Debt | 1981-219 Data | 22-222 Forecast

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^

i'm keeping an eye on USDPHP

when too much PHP is created without corresponding increase in dollar reserves PHP will weaken

there's a limit to how much local currency a country can print

print too much you'll end up with play money

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Question lang, I'm planning to play with stock market, saw a YouTube video and he's using COL financial, ok ba to? What are you using as your stock broker? Any advise?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Question lang, I'm planning to play with stock market, saw a YouTube video and he's using COL financial, ok ba to? What are you using as your stock broker? Any advise?

yes ok ung COL dami gumagamit niyan

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016

Okay yang COL. But I use Philstocks.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017

Yes bro. Okay yung COL.

Timson din, heard good reviews.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk