New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 117 of 478 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 4777
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    wag lang kayo mag-anak or one child policy buhay kayo.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    PH is pretty much helpless when faced with unfavorable external factors

the Fed is on a tightening path so PH has no choice but to raise interest rates to defend the peso

otherwise the peso will keep falling which will make imports more expensive and drive inflation even higher

but higher interest rates = higher borrowing cost which can slow down the economy

damn if you do damn if you don't

sa pagkaalam ko na simulate na 60 to a dollar scenario since 2016, and it's quite expected coz of the build build build. syempre dun kikita foreign investors mag nag-supply sa build build build vs sa mga foreign investor na say nag-invest sa Jollibee o Mang Inasal or standard insurance.

so I dont really fear the falling peso. what I fear the most is this consumer spending na bigla natitigil coz everyday we watch news about falling peso, skyrocketing food prices etc. yan ang pinakadelikado. and we have but the media to blame

hindi ba pwede hulihin ang media ang charge them for economic sabotage

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    sa pagkaalam ko na simulate na 60 to a dollar scenario since 2016, and it's quite expected coz of the build build build. syempre dun kikita foreign investors mag nag-supply sa build build build vs sa mga foreign investor na say nag-invest sa Jollibee o Mang Inasal or standard insurance.

so I dont really fear the falling peso. what I fear the most is this consumer spending na bigla natitigil coz everyday we watch news about falling peso, skyrocketing food prices etc. yan ang pinakadelikado. and we have but the media to blame

the media in philippines always report the bad side, more gore, more bad news the better so the people will be hooked to them. pag puro good news ang balita wala na manonood sa kanila. do you think people will still watch pag ang news is about honest drivers returning some things left in their cab, or the FDI has increase, the tourism business had increase and we earn this amount of money.

for me i'm ok for media to report inflation and plunging dollar, but pag na appreciate ang piso at bumaba inflation or nag mura bilihin dapat i headlines din nila para fair. pag pababa economy naglalabasan mga "business experts" na iniinterview, pero pag gumanda ekonomiya sobrang bilis lang irereport minsan walang pang 1 minute.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Latest achievement...

Philippine Stocks Unseat China as Asia Worst Market for 218

Another day of losses in Philippine stocks means the market briefly became Asia’s worst performer of the year during Wednesday’s trading session.

The Philippine Stock Exchange Index sank as much 1.7 percent, pushing its decline for 2018 to almost 16 percent – and surpassing the drop in the Shanghai Composite Index – before paring the day’s loss to 0.9 percent. With inflation at a nine-year high and concerns that an expected rate increase on Thursday may not be enough, an Asian Development Bank cut in the Philippine growth forecast and a reported wage increase in October added to bearish sentiment.

“Despite the central bank’s pronouncements of a strong monetary action to temper inflation, in which analysts are already pricing in a 50 basis points interest rate hike, some investors may see this as not strong enough,” said Mia Respicio, an analyst at AP Securities Inc. “Only a higher-than-expected increase in rates may prompt a rally. Otherwise, we expect further peso and PSEi weakness ahead of the inflation data next week.”

Analysts expect a Philippine central bank rate hike Thursday to help stop the peso’s plunge and cool inflation. Typhoon Mangkhut, which hit the country in the middle of the month and caused 26.7 billion pesos ($492 million) in damage to agricultural crops, has increased worries about rising consumer prices.

“There is no strong catalyst to stay in the market at this time,” said Jonathan Ravelas, chief market strategist at BDO Unibank Inc. “Most investors are taking their cue from what monetary authorities will do, while there are some who are probably wondering if a 50 basis point increase will be enough.”

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Pagnagrebalance yung index na sinusundan ng foreign fund, di naman masasalo dito.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I really hope the people, especially the DDS, will admit that there is fundamentally wrong with how the admin is running the country. Digong will only listen to his minions and any advise or comments coming from the opposition is considered an attempt to destabilize the government. If mocha tells him to focus on the economy, perhaps he will listen? Hell, even gma is being ignored.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

ung tumataas ang binabayad every week tuwing magpapa- full tank

ung tumataas ang cost of living

di naman kailangan mabalitaan sa news yan bago malaman ng tao

nararamdaman naman yan kahit di nagbabasa o nanonood ng news

duh

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    JFC and Panda Express 50/50 joint venture

to bring Panda Express to PH

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^i bet the serving size will not be the same.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    JFC and Panda Express 50/50 joint venture

to bring Panda Express to PH
    I guess Chow King toppings isn't enough. Hope it won't end up like PF Chang..