New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 111 of 478 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4777
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by nyvlem View Post
    "so are we going to feed our people with the same rice that is dumbing down our population. maybe we should really think about the nutrition of our countrymen"

sir, Half of World's population or 3.5 billion people po naka depende po sa rice
    kaya nga eh, given that almost the entire ASEAn region, thailand, malaysia, indonesia, cambodia, etc etc... are rice eating people. do you think there is really a cause for concern for inflating rice prices? did we research on what is the real reason for the rice shortage. we all talk about climate change and extreme weather conditions that are being experienced worldwide. di ba makunek ng mga tao na ito, say for xample yan nasa video na yan, na reklamo kagad kasi mataas rice, tapos may doom and gloom parang apocalyptic event na

ilan weeks pa lang ba tumaas presyo ng rice, kung titignan mo nga yun mga babae sa video, laki sa kanin, ang lalaki n binte, tyan, braso. tag-gutom na ba sila? for us Filipinos to really experience the rice apocalypse, eh malamang muka na dapat tayo tiga- AFrica, we are the world type of people

naalala ko tuloy yun sinabi ni ninjababez, sa halagang P5k, makikila mo ang tunay na kulay ng kebigan mo, eh ito, P30/kilo lang akala mo mauubusan na ng pagkain. ganu ba katagal isang kilo, kung nag-iisa ka lang one week, kung 4 kaya sa pamilya 3-4days. eh mas mahal pa papagamot nila sa Medical City panggamot ng kaka-worry at depression na takot na takot kasi nag P70/kilo ang rice. WT!

am just wondering, why are these people like these behave like this? i think it's the rice. I think it really affects the brain, kaya parang napupurol ang utak ang dating eh.

hindi pa po apocalypse. pero since hinde nadinig sa huntahan ng dalwang bro na si Mypres at Panelo na walang sa rice problem pa, eh hindi magkarun ng closure at worried at worried na.

I think's that's too much rice in the brain. yes im beginning to believe so.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    like i keep saying it's the widening current account deficit

i see differently uls. sana nga mga P55 by before Christmas. since babaha na ang remittance ng OFWs from kung sansan bansa sa mundo, suddenly, matinde ang maging spending power ng OFWs in the coming ber months maybe after the rainy season

so that can save your business uls, importer ka. those products that you sell here, mabibile yan kasi may purchasing power diba. ang masakit mataas dollar pero walang purchasing power.

even in the train law, i computed ang laki ng take home ng mga regular na employee vs. before. and take note, 13th month pay non-taxable. or less than or equal P90,000 na bonus non-TAXABLE.

imagine mo ano average salary ng BPO, starting 30K, average 50K, middle managers 80K. these people matatanggap nila 13th month pay buong-buo. san ka pa? more money for circulation.

---

regarding naman sa interest rates, BSP will not raise the rates because of the build build build, everybody is encouraged to loan and build and build. pag tinaasan yan, titigil ang mga projects.

i think the economic managers have already thought of this, by 2022 when MyPres Steps down, that will be his legacy. tapos na siguro yan skyway 3, yan c6, yan mga subway, mga infrastructures etc. so why bother with the interests now? we need to build build.

have you read the train2 and train3 table implementation, mas lalo pa bababa ang employee income tax and corporate income tax

we need to get informed. ganun talaga, somehwere along those goals, there will be challenges, eh hanggang 2022 ang target. kung magmahal man ngaun, i doubt if its permanent.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    ^^

don't take him seriously

he's known for his far out theories

kita mo agad yung mga gullible

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    i see differently uls.........

.........more money for circulation.
    more money in circulation = more inflation

---

regarding naman sa interest rates, BSP will not raise the rates because of the build build build, everybody is encouraged to loan and build and build. pag tinaasan yan, titigil ang mga projects.

falling PHP + runaway inflation ---> more central bank action

i guarantee it

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i see differently uls. sana nga mga P55 by before Christmas. since babaha na ang remittance ng OFWs from kung sansan bansa sa mundo, suddenly, matinde ang maging spending power ng OFWs in the coming ber months maybe after the rainy season

so that can save your business uls, importer ka. those products that you sell here, mabibile yan kasi may purchasing power diba. ang masakit mataas dollar pero walang purchasing power.

even in the train law, i computed ang laki ng take home ng mga regular na employee vs. before. and take note, 13th month pay non-taxable. or less than or equal P90,000 na bonus non-TAXABLE.

imagine mo ano average salary ng BPO, starting 30K, average 50K, middle managers 80K. these people matatanggap nila 13th month pay buong-buo. san ka pa? more money for circulation.

---
    personally, i'm not worried about these folks. they're middles3x enough.
    i'm worried about the isang kahig-isang tuka type of people. the daily wage earners.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Almost 2% na tinaas ng interest rates since 2 months ago.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    seeing the peso weaken BSP cannot just sit there and do nothing

if they don't raise rates at the next meeting it will send a signal to the market that they're not defending the currency / not fighting inflation

if there's no rate hike the peso will fall even further / inflation will rise even faster

at a time like this you definitely don't want to send the wrong signal

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Almost 2% na tinaas ng interest rates since 2 months ago.
    yes, para sa mga hinde VIP na mangungutang. napansin ko nga yan sa wife ko, yun interest rate offer sa kanya tumaas na. pero ako kasi credit line ko hinde eh, maybe because andami ko utang

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    seeing the peso weaken BSP cannot just sit there and do nothing

if they don't raise rates at the next meeting it will send a signal to the market that they're not defending the currency / not fighting inflation

if there's no rate hike the peso will fall even further / inflation will rise even faster

at a time like this you definitely don't want to send the wrong signal
    parang wala naman magagawa dun *uls. kelan ba bumaba ang exchange rate? para sakin if America wants it at 55 they will. wala na tayo magagawa dun sa buong daigdig. so sayang lang yan kunwari pa FED Fed kuno pa ang BSP, aksaya lang ng oras. mag build ng mag build na lang.

look at Japan the yen is strongly devaluated and yet when they reached first world status, ok naman. basta importante may movement ang mga tao for progress, raise the level to unreachable, magtitipid na lang tao at di na mag-isip pa gumawa ng projects so back to stone age din.

tiisin nyo na lang mga importers, laki naman patong nyo talaga sa mga goods eh hihi. ikaw pa, alam ko kaya na halos 200% patong nyo, and then pag dumating pa mall, mag-doble pa lalo. economies of scale din naman ang importation/ forwarding, kaya nga tone tonelada or conte-container van ang importation

i think whats happening now is simple, most Pinoy are buying direct from Alibaba or Aliexpress. masakit uls sa mga businesses na katulad nyo, mga trade goods. eh you cant blame the Filipino, blame technology.

grabe yun mga cellphone casings na whether space tech plastic or matte finish sa mall, P1500, P2000 eh P150 lang yun sa China minsan free shipment pa

ang dapat siguro mag-adjust ng presyo eh SM saka Robinsons sa Ayala, di na makaturungan talaga yun P100k/mo na rent. that is if they really want to retain their tenants.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    parang wala naman magagawa dun *uls. kelan ba bumaba ang exchange rate? para sakin if America wants it at 55 they will. wala na tayo magagawa dun sa buong daigdig. so sayang lang yan kunwari pa FED Fed kuno pa ang BSP, aksaya lang ng oras. mag build ng mag build na lang.

ayan oh