New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 103 of 478 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4777
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    As I always say, you get to know a person better if you meet them in person rather than online.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    hmmmm

next time

hiya me

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Btw uls diba taga Banawe ka, dito ako sa may carwash sa Maria Clara. Kape tayo para may kausap ako about inflation habang naghihintay. Philippine Economy Talk

Good luck It took me YEARS before I got to meet ULS. It was worth it though, he is one of my closest friends

And he was kind enough to go to Makati even if that is outside his driving zone. LOL. I do not drive QC kasi hahha.

Pero marami ako natututunan kay ULS. Pag boss ko too busy to explain about something sa work kay ULS ako nagtatanong, sabi ko nga mag apply na siya dito, for sure promoted siya agad haha
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Genki?

shy ako eh

hehe
    That's my line haha

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    *Uls - if you find yourself out here at BGC, just send us a PM. Dito lang kami ni Vinj at dreamur. We'd like to hear your views on the financial state of our nation.
    ok

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    hmmmm

next time

hiya me

Magsamasama tayong mga mahiyain. Philippine Economy Talk

No but seriously, next time when you're free. Sabihan uli kita when I'm in the area. I'm actually always nearby but E.Rod side not Sta. Mesa Heights side.

Napadaan lang ako ngayon kasi may pinagrocery fiance ko tapos nacurious ako itry yung Savemore na bago. Philippine Economy Talk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Magsamasama tayong mga mahiyain. Philippine Economy Talk

No but seriously, next time when you're free. Sabihan uli kita when I'm in the area. I'm actually always nearby but E.Rod side not Sta. Mesa Heights side.

Napadaan lang ako ngayon kasi may pinagrocery fiance ko tapos nacurious ako itry yung Savemore na bago. Philippine Economy Talk

i see

ok

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    but global investors don't dig for explanations eh

all they care about is your country's current account, BOP, forex reserves, inflation rate, etc

PH data is deteriorating
    Nagbabasa naman sila kaya sila nakaarrive sa conclusion na yan. Hahaha.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    this article from January 2016

when Brent was $30+

How falling oil prices could be good for PH

The Philippines, which imports majority of its crude oil and features an economy built on consumer spending, stands to gain more than most.

"The country imports oil and production cost in many industries will be driven down by low oil prices. A growing domestic economy will serve as buffer against slowdown in countries producing oil. It will boost purchasing power and strengthen domestic markets," said Cid Terosa, Vice Dean of the Economics Program at the University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P).

Aside from gas prices, the prices of utilities like electricity will stabilize too, Terosa added.

The country upped its crude oil imports in 2014 to 64.938 million barrels, an increase of 15.3% from 2013 levels.

Another benefit of the prices will be keeping a lid on for consumers.

"Low oil prices feed into the overall price level and thus inflation has been generally tame, helping overall consumption," said Nicholas Mapa, a research officer at Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) Global Markets.

The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) recently announced that inflation settled at 1.4% for 2015, well below its target of 2% to 4%.

The pendulum has swung to the other side

Now it's high oil price bad for PH

8. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    *Uls - if you find yourself out here at BGC, just send us a PM. Dito lang kami ni Vinj at dreamur. We'd like to hear your views on the financial state of our nation.
    Pwede maging audience, mga sirs?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    Nagbabasa naman sila kaya sila nakaarrive sa conclusion na yan. Hahaha.

ganito yata

hedge fund manager: "Which EM countries have current account surplus and which have deficits?"

analyst: "Countries with current account surplus: Thailand, South Korea, Russia, Malaysia. Countries with current account deficits: Brazil, Chile, Philippines, Mexico, Indonesia, India, South Africa, Argentina, Turkey"

hedge fund manager: "thank you"

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippin View Post
    Pwede maging audience, mga sirs?
    BGC ka rin ba? Just send us a PM. Malapit lang kami sa area ng Shangrila BGC.