New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 90 of 478 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Clean air is life. But money is lifer. Wtf man. Facepalm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Change is scamming. what a brain from DOE and they are really fighting for their proposal of selling Euro 2.

nakakatakot yan kasi baka pinapakarga naten euro 4 diesel price pero yun product pala euro 2 diesel lang. we will not know it naman kung euro 2 or euro 4 yun.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Is PH next after Turkey? The indicators are almost similar - strongman, rising inflation, rising interest rate, plunging dollar reserve, foreign debts. God forbid.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Is PH next after Turkey? The indicators are almost similar - strongman, rising inflation, rising interest rate, plunging dollar reserve, foreign debts. God forbid.

Turkey got sanctions... we won't deal with sanctions. Lira sucks like their leader Dogan...

trumps returning the bell that duterte's asking for... let see what developments happen after this ..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Just when PH needs more dollars to build up forex reserves

OFW remittances down 4.5%

Worker repatriations, lower Mideast deployments blamed for decline in June inflows
    By: Daxim L. Lucas - Reporter / *daxinq Philippine Daily Inquirer / 05:40 AM August 16, 2018

The government’s decision to repatriate thousands of Filipino workers suffering from abusive work conditions in the Middle East took an immediate toll on the amount of dollars being sent home as the first half of 2018 ended, the central bank said on Wednesday.

The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas said that personal remittances for June declined by 4.9 percent to $2.6 billion compared to the same period last year.

During the same month, cash remittances coursed through banks fell by 4.5 percent year-on-year to $2.4 billion. The countries that registered the biggest declines in cash remittances in June were the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post

Turkey got sanctions... we won't deal with sanctions. Lira sucks like their leader Dogan...

Turkey's situation is much worse than PH

but i wouldn't underestimate the tendency of the market to attack the next weakest

they're already attacking other EM currencies
    Last edited by uls; August 16th, 2018 at 12:46 PM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Just when PH needs more dollars to build up forex reserves

OFW remittances down 4.5%

Worker repatriations, lower Mideast deployments blamed for decline in June inflows
    By: Daxim L. Lucas - Reporter / *daxinq Philippine Daily Inquirer / 05:40 AM August 16, 2018

The government’s decision to repatriate thousands of Filipino workers suffering from abusive work conditions in the Middle East took an immediate toll on the amount of dollars being sent home as the first half of 2018 ended, the central bank said on Wednesday.

The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas said that personal remittances for June declined by 4.9 percent to $2.6 billion compared to the same period last year.

During the same month, cash remittances coursed through banks fell by 4.5 percent year-on-year to $2.4 billion. The countries that registered the biggest declines in cash remittances in June were the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia and Kuwait

No problem. China is our "friend".

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Targeting components of the CPI market basket

Fuel: import euro 2 diesel

Food:
    Last edited by uls; August 17th, 2018 at 02:04 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Words of wisdom from the dds

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Words of wisdom from the dds

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Isn't this fake news? The twitter page doesn't even exist anymore and it's not Bong Go's official twitter account.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk