New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 86 of 478 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Still not able to talk to anyone when you call 171?
    Wala na bang sumasagot na "human" sa 171?

May billing dispute ako, ang huling sinabi lang eh "Someone will call you up".

Basta ako, di ko babayaran yung disputed charges.

Buwiset talaga PLDT.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Wala na bang sumasagot na "human" sa 171?

May billing dispute ako, ang huling sinabi lang eh "Someone will call you up".

Basta ako, di ko babayaran yung disputed charges.

Buwiset talaga PLDT.
    Yun nga lang they're quick to disconnect. Hassle pa rin.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Inflation rate for July...

Hoping GMA little talk with BSP gave them more incentive.

MANILA -- Inflation quickened for the seventh straight month in July, holding at its highest level in 5 years, as the government sought to temper rising consumer prices.

The consumer price index rose 5.7 percent, higher than the median 5.5 percent based on a Reuters poll of economists. Inflation was at 5.2 percent in June.

The price spikes puts pressure on the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas to raise its benchmark rate for the third straight time this year when it meets this week, analysts said.
    Inflation quickens for 7th straight month | ABS-CBN News
    Last edited by Monseratto; August 7th, 2018 at 10:36 AM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hey BSP didn't you say inflation has peaked, will level off, or go down?

you're expecting higher inflation for July

so when does it peak?

July inflation at the upper end of BSP's estimate

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    PHP quite strong (USDPHP 52.88) considering dollar strength (dollar index above 95)

i think the market is pricing in a rate hike (maybe 50 bps)

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    As if the catch up effect of the deteriorating exchange rate wasn't bad enough. Now the effects of the prior rate hikes are cascading into a vicious loop. There will be more downward revisions on growth and upward revisions on inflation as the year progresses. I'm not sure increasing rates will arrest inflation until it is short of stalling the economy. Ang tindi ng cost push since it's coming from practically everywhere - cost of money, cost of inputs and cost of energy. Add to that asset bubbles here and there.

In a way, it's a little portentous of a cycle coming to a close... Be ready.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    im liking ito si gloria naging speaker of the house. Ito na yung 2nd chance nya to correct her past mistake. And she knows economics.

If you watch daredevil para sya si madam gao. Sa lahat ng mafia sya yung mukhang fragile but potent. If use correctly eh maganda mangyayari sa pinas.

Si erap nagkasecond chance pero walang kwenta manila. Pero kay gloria im hopeful. May utak ito.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    As if the catch up effect of the deteriorating exchange rate wasn't bad enough. Now the effects of the prior rate hikes are cascading into a vicious loop. There will be more downward revisions on growth and upward revisions on inflation as the year progresses. I'm not sure increasing rates will arrest inflation until it is short of stalling the economy. Ang tindi ng cost push since it's coming from practically everywhere - cost of money, cost of inputs and cost of energy. Add to that asset bubbles here and there.

In a way, it's a little portentous of a cycle coming to a close... Be ready.

i do think PH economy is in the late part of a boom phase

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    im liking ito si gloria naging speaker of the house. Ito na yung 2nd chance nya to correct her past mistake. And she knows economics.

If you watch daredevil para sya si madam gao. Sa lahat ng mafia sya yung mukhang fragile but potent. If use correctly eh maganda mangyayari sa pinas.

Si erap nagkasecond chance pero walang kwenta manila. Pero kay gloria im hopeful. May utak ito.
    May utak, alam pano ishare ang na corrupt?
    Kasi last time si erap gusto solo sa kanya lahat kaya ganun nangyari, ito si gloria sharing naman kaya kunti lang ang hindi masaya yung hindi masyado ka close nya... heheh.. ✌️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Alam nyo wala na talaga magagawa sa inflation, mga hapon nga sobrang progressive, kei car lang kaya i afford. Mga germans whwn I was there and i mean napunta talaga ako sa residentials nila, not all have cars

Ang 2 liters mineral water sa Japan almost P120
    Sa Germany P100

Ang big mac sa Japan P400
    Sa germany P420

Yan ang byroduct ng progress, expensive prices.

Baguhin nyo na yun thinking nyo na pag umuunlad bumababa bilihin , Ang labo naman pag iisip yun.

Pag ummuunlad ang isang bansa, citizens tend to focus on what they want. They dont buy what they dont want. In most households, a lot of people still buy what they dont want/need like 2 door refs, a big fancy cooking range with ovens in the middle, a gasoline car, mga fancy jewelries na wala naman halaga, and lots and lots of food na hinde naman kelangan ng katawan. I think a lot of people today still buy gym equipments at home. Wag na kayo mag hire ng katulong and do the household chores yourself, yan ang mas effectve exercise kaysa home treadmill. On sundaysm i time myself, i clean my 2 cars in lessthan 2 hours dapat. And my third car since parked at the condo, i schedule one day of the week when im free. I Help my wife with the laundry and currently nag aaral ako mag ironing

And alao I dont watch stupid local TV and iDont even have cable TV subscription, I dont watch NBAGames, soccer, na walang katapusan every year. But I do warch instructional youtube videos, train train train. I dont even have comfy couch at home,after dinner, Id rather train kahit ano matutunan sa youtubem arnism karate, yoga, aero kick box.

All of that thats why takot sa inflation ang middle class. Only buy things that you really need. Dont complain prices pero lumalaki ka naman sa comfyness. The message of the times is pag inflationary, you have to shape up and act accordingly