New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 85 of 478 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    May chance ang PH economy

Trump’s tariffs push electronics from China to Southeast Asia | BusinessWorld

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Our neighbors might get the bulk. While we get whats left of it.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Our neighbors might get the bulk. While we get whats left of it.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Mocha can probably entice them to move their business to PH.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May chance ang PH economy

Trump’s tariffs push electronics from China to Southeast Asia | BusinessWorld

Majority of manufacturers are going to Vietnam... stable policies and goverment which is good for long term planning. Walang dilawan vs DDS dun.

Vietnam fast becoming the new Asian hotspot for top hi-tech manufacturers - The Loadstar

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    just look at Vietnam's manufacturing PMI

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    just look at Vietnam's manufacturing PMI

Theyre the highest among the asean countries. Philippine Economy Talk okay lang ba u.s dun? Communist din sila like china diba... i remember dun sa war nila before dahil ayaw sana ng u.s na maging communist ang vietnam...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I heard from ex-intel employees that it took a lot of patience and time train the locals.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I heard from ex-intel employees that it took a lot of patience and time train the locals.

Pretty confident our workforce can do whatever others can, maybe even do it better. We just have such a long laundry list of manufacturing no-no's that just make it so hard to make stuff here and stay profitable. The least government can do is honor past commitments like incentives.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    next week

inflation data

BSP monetary policy decision

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Still not able to talk to anyone when you call 171?

Despite 'modified' CA ruling, PLDT will still have to absorb some workers – DOLE | BusinessMirror

CA sided with DOLE in the aspect of regularizing PLDT’s contractual workers engaged in the installation, repair and maintenance of its communication lines.

However, the appellate court “set aside” the following contractual workers from being covered by the DOLE regularization order: janitorial services, messengerial and clerical services; information technology (IT) firms and services; IT support services, both hardware and software; and application development.

Also exempted from the order are back office support and office operations; business process outsourcing or call centers; sales; and medical, dental, engineering, and other professional services.

CA cited previous jurisprudence, provisions of the Labor Code, as well the DOLE’s previous order on contractualization, to justify the exemption of the aforementioned workers from regularization in PLDT.