New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 81 of 478 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    Hmmm...... you never ever mop your floors? I find vacuuming alone does not get rid of the grittiness or the stickiness of a floor, no matter you do it everyday. Mopping with water is the answer, especially in this dusty Philippine environment. No need really for those expensive chemicals and cleaning agents you mention.

Is there a robo-Mop? I'd rather have that than a robo-Vac if I were to choose only one. But mop and vac are most effective if used in tandem.

Sorry for the off-topic reply but your cleaning habits got me curious.
    microfiber towel mops ftw!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    There is hope...

Build, Build, Build's 'painful' side effects temporary ? report | Philstar.com

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005

as if the Philippine peso doesn't already have enough domestic problems driving down its value

now there's this external problem of RMB devaluation

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    BSP ESPENILLA SAYS CONSIDERS STRONG FOLLOW-THROUGH ADJUSTMENT AUGUST

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    the economy is doing fine as far as 7-Eleven is concerned

SEVN: Expects its stores to breach 3,000 next year as it sets to open 370 stores by 2018.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    malupet 7-11 ngayon. Kung kelan pumasok family mart eh doon pa lalo lumakas.

Eh problem kasi pag puro pasosy lang inisip. Ano ba makukuha mo pera jan eh bibili ice cream na worth 25pesos tapos tatambay ng isang oras. hahahahah

Akala kasi ni family mart parang starbucks sila. Halleerr!!!! Hindi inaral ang target market.

Pero si 7-11 marunong maghanap ng pwesto. Kung saan malayo ang supermarket doon usually yan. Kaya kita nyo mga eskinita doon madami. Mga C, D, E customer nyan. Mga residence na maliit cut ng bahay.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    So, should we be worried now?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    its really simple how 711 thrives. if there is inflation and Jollibee raises 1 pc chicken w/ rice to P100 from P90, 7-11 just offers it at P90 from P80. if another round of innflation raise 1 pc chicken with rice to P110. 7-eleven offers it P100.

sya ang mas mura, so mas pupuntahan sya ng mga call center here in Ortigas, na kakain ng meal. so many 711 products undercuts everything here. even beers and coffee. they have P35 to P55 coffee, dun pa lang undercut na kagad starbucks, and the night bars for the beer.

yan nga ang pinagtatawan ko dito sa Ortigas, the execs of Jollibee and Mcdo are always raising prices to P5 to P8 to earn more profit. eh sunod lang si 7-11 kung ano tinaas nila haha.

it's right under their noses and they cant see the underdog winner lol. I have friends who have higher poisitons in 711. namimili lang ng mga Montero at fortuner yun even Condos. san ka pa, grocery items makakabile ng mga Fortuner.

what's moral lesson, dont be too quick to raise your prices when there is a consensus that there is inflation or inflationary tax like train law. magulat ka ang makikinabang yun isang tindahan na sa tabi-tabi ang makikinabang dahil ambilis mo magtaas ng presyo lol

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    its really simple how 711 thrives. if there is inflation and Jollibee raises 1 pc chicken w/ rice to P100 from P90, 7-11 just offers it at P90 from P80. if another round of innflation raise 1 pc chicken with rice to P110. 7-eleven offers it P100.

sya ang mas mura, so mas pupuntahan sya ng mga call center here in Ortigas, na kakain ng meal. so many 711 products undercuts everything here. even beers and coffee. they have P35 to P55 coffee, dun pa lang undercut na kagad starbucks, and the night bars for the beer.

yan nga ang pinagtatawan ko dito sa Ortigas, the execs of Jollibee and Mcdo are always raising prices to P5 to P8 to earn more profit. eh sunod lang si 7-11 kung ano tinaas nila haha.

it's right under their noses and they cant see the underdog winner lol. I have friends who have higher poisitons in 711. namimili lang ng mga Montero at fortuner yun even Condos. san ka pa, grocery items makakabile ng mga Fortuner.

what's moral lesson, dont be too quick to raise your prices when there is a consensus that there is inflation or inflationary tax like train law. magulat ka ang makikinabang yun isang tindahan na sa tabi-tabi ang makikinabang dahil ambilis mo magtaas ng presyo lol
    Actually alam na ng mga QSRs yan. They know that these convenience stores are one of their main rivals. That's why naglabas na sila ng mga tipid meals that are less than 100.00.
    Signature