New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 79 of 478 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    So for the bsp to raise interest rates is to discourage debt , and therefore lalo lang maapaektjhan ang mkmentum ng Pilipino, eh this is the first time na nakaka experience ng economic growth and it is advertised sa mundo. So not to disrupt that momentum is to bring more debt.
    yun na nga pero nagrereklamo mga tao pataas nang pataas ang presyo ng bilihin

side effect kasi yan ng too much credit creation --> too much money created chasing limited supply of goods

so ano gagawin ng BSP?

kung hinayaan nila mangutang nang mangutang mga tao at kompanya prices will keep going up

kung gawin nila mas mahal ang cost of borrowing hihina naman ang economy

balancing act yan eh
    Last edited by uls; July 18th, 2018 at 03:56 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pero tingin ko sa BSP they're too cautious not to kill growth

hinayaan nila letting the economy run hot

you need new money creation to service previously created debt

--

ung doom and gloom na sinasabi mo OB galing yan sa reaction ng mga tao sa pagtaas ng presyo ng bilihin, paghina ng piso, pagbaba ng stock market

non-stop media reporting tungkol diyan kaya there's this air of gloom

pero if you ignore the news and just go out you'll see things look fine

kahit mas mataas na ang presyo ng gas at diesel madami parin sasakyan sa kalye

people are going out

people are spending

i go out almost every night it definitely doesn't look like the economy is in the "doldrums"
    Last edited by uls; July 18th, 2018 at 04:14 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Check air fares. Days before flight may sale pa din. Before, double na dapat presyo.

The things that is most affected are not the basics like eating out or going to the mall.

It is those things middle class used to do that they couldn't that is affected by what's happening in the country. Yung sinasabi ng DOF na eating out, basic na yan.

I am in sales, marketing and distribution, we cater from Class E-B. There is growth but it is what we call a flat growth. Tama lang population growth and inflation to guarantee peso-value growth but not volume growth per se.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    syempre dahil mahina piso mas mahal foreign currency para mag travel

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    bakit kasi utang ng utang .

Tingnan nyo yung mga bagong kasal, ang bibilis tumanda itsura sa stress.

Ito ah, iba ang pinautang sa negosyo at iba ang utang ng common masa.

Pag masa ang umutang walang direction.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    bakit kasi utang ng utang .

Tingnan nyo yung mga bagong kasal, ang bibilis tumanda itsura sa stress.

Ito ah, iba ang pinautang sa negosyo at iba ang utang ng common masa.

Pag masa ang umutang walang direction.
    Based on my understanding sa post mo sir, yung pa utang na binigay ng bsp should be allocated sa business... pero dapat yung business na gagawin is hindi yung affected sa inflation rate ngayon... tama po ba analysis ko?

Massage parlor kaya, tapos kunin ko yung mga chinese kasi alam ko may traditional massage din sila... mura pa labor... Tsaka para sa pinoy baka gusto nila pupunta jan para makabawi sa inangkin nila na china sea... hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Venezuela wanted to be debt-free from 1st world countries kasi ang daming "conditions" ng loans nila (Human rights, etc.)

So ano ginawa ng Venezuelan Government?

Hiram sila sa China.

Sa China walang up front "conditions".

Now Venezuela is swimming in mountain of debt owed to China.

63 billion US dollars of debt from 2007 to 2014.

And they are in ruins.

Sound familiar?

Hello, Psycho President.

wala naman paki China sa Venezuela, they're not gonna rebuild that counry half a globe away. pero ang China may paki satin, kasi we're asians. why would they allow migration of Chinese citizens here if they are not concerned for their welfare.
    that's why China is also here supervising our infra projects

subukan nila i-migrate Chinese nationals sa South America, malamang kidnap dito kidnap duon ang aabutin ng citizens nila

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    pero tingin ko sa BSP they're too cautious not to kill growth

hinayaan nila letting the economy run hot

you need new money creation to service previously created debt

--

ung doom and gloom na sinasabi mo OB galing yan sa reaction ng mga tao sa pagtaas ng presyo ng bilihin, paghina ng piso, pagbaba ng stock market

non-stop media reporting tungkol diyan kaya there's this air of gloom

pero if you ignore the news and just go out you'll see things look fine

kahit mas mataas na ang presyo ng gas at diesel madami parin sasakyan sa kalye

people are going out

people are spending

i go out almost every night it definitely doesn't look like the economy is in the "doldrums"

yan naman dapat ignore the media, and all those yellow influenced social media na nagproject ng doom and gloom. they claim stock market is down etc. ang dapat tignan if the stock market is really down, then how come tayo ng tayo ng malls housing all these publicly listed businesses
    and why not go further na din, PSE is just one block away from the new Podium. eh yun kaya mga stockbrorkers dun whether individuial or company ang nagkakainan sa The Podium. alam ng SM ang market nya, kaya sosy ang the Podium with higher meals per person, tipong average P300 to P400 per meal, eh buhay na buhay ang Podium

makes me wonder, pano kaya kumikita eto mga PSE people nato na kunwari down sila kuno, pero tuloy naman ang spending sa high end malls dito sa Ortigas, whether the Podium or Shangrila or MegaFashion Hall ng Megamall

if one is to observe and meter the economy, it's these people, and I observe them everyday hihihi

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^what you are seeing now 6 months after the TRAIN law and 2 years or 1/3 of the duterte admin is just the tip of the iceberg

Wait until the 2nd installment of the TRAIN law next year and objectively observe the effect on the economy

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hindi pa kasi nararamdaman ng mga elitist eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^what you are seeing now 6 months after the TRAIN law and 2 years or 1/3 of the duterte admin is just the tip of the iceberg

Wait until the 2nd installment of the TRAIN law next year and objectively observe the effect on the economy

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!