New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 56 of 478 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Espenilla is doing a terrible job, as all the economic mangers in this idiot goverment...

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    BSP better do something quick

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    kawawang mga pinoy they are squeezing all of us to the last drop. with palpak economic managers on board a runaway train, stocks down, exchange rate down, reserves down, lesser buying power for the people. Even if all OFW remit money to PH hinde sustainable yun.

i dont think they will do something now, they will just keep on blaming external factors, like US Fed hikes, etc etc.

pero sa news masaya daw mga relatives ng ofw kasi mas malaki mapapalit nila, ang tanong, ang pag bili nila ng goods hinde ba mas mahal din compare before? i just dont get it.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Kawawang mga Pinoy talaga...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Kawawang mga Pinoy talaga...

Di bale bagsak, basta hindi LP!

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    To be fair, the high inflation and declining peso is a bitter pill that's part of Build Build Build - you buy lots of capital imports to build roads after all.

The question is if the economy can swallow the bitter pill, or will we succumb to the economic pressure and lose all momentum from the past decade.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    BSP monetary board:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    meron na ba nasimulan na build build build ng current admin, kasi yun mga alam ko na infra that is currently on going eh panahon pa ni pnoy yun, tsaka bakit yun panahon ni pnoy, may tplex, naiaex pero hinde naman bumagsak ang economy. nag sisimula palang build build build bagsak na agad economy parang i cant believe na hinde lang yun dahil sa build build build, palpak din economic adviser ni du30.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    and because the dollar is strong today

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lits17 View Post
    meron na ba nasimulan na build build build ng current admin, kasi yun mga alam ko na infra that is currently on going eh panahon pa ni pnoy yun, tsaka bakit yun panahon ni pnoy, may tplex, naiaex pero hinde naman bumagsak ang economy. nag sisimula palang build build build bagsak na agad economy parang i cant believe na hinde lang yun dahil sa build build build, palpak din economic adviser ni du30.

actually hindi bagsak ang economy

PH economy grew 6.8% in Q1 this year

Philippines GDP Annual Growth Rate | 1982-218 | Data | Chart | Calendar
    The Philippines economy grew an annual 6.8 percent year-on-year in the March quarter of 2018, following a downwardly revised 6.5 percent expansion in the previous quarter and matching market consensus. Both investment and government spending rose faster while private consumption and exports continued to increase.
    that's fast

our economy is running hot

there's too much money in circulation

we're number 1 in credit growth in SEA i think

bank lending is insane

that's why we get warnings like this

to be continued

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    continuation...

thats not to say hindi hihina ang economy

rising prices can slow down consumption and since PH economy is consumption driven, when the consumer pulls back, the economy slows down

kaya nakatutok sa earnings reports ang mga stock investors

everybody's looking for signs on whether the pinoy consumer is buying less

and indeed there are already signs

higher taxes take money away from the private sector

money that should have been spent on buying stuff gets confiscated by the govt

here's our money

to be continued