New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 478 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    I admit I have not watched the full coverage when NEDA made the presentation but I believe it was not clearly disclosed at the outset that the P10K budget was a hypothetical case. What leaves an impression on the mind of the reporters washow the P10K was being distributed to the various living expenses, and the rest is history. It is a good thing that the son clarified the data. Obviously, he is smart and could have shared a point or 2 with his mom prior to the press coverage.

In my personal view, NEDA should have been more circumspect when presenting data as facts and should explain clearly the analytics. Case in point, they made a statement that Philippines can become a middle income country by end of 2019 because of the build3X program. As to how filipinos will reach to that bracket remains a mystery.

Philippines can be upper middle-income nation by 2019 ? NEDA | Philstar.com

I can answer this mystery dream as I drove in the autobahn germany. It dawned to me, Pero hinde ko muna sasabihen sa inyo kas I'm a patriot . I know where our country is heading with our great leader

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    I can answer this mystery dream as I drove in the autobahn germany. It dawned to me, Pero hinde ko muna sasabihen sa inyo kas I'm a patriot . I know where our country is heading with our great leader
    And you are trying to be mysterious too OB. If I know, nag google ka pa sa sagot.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    OB what happened to your jokes? Not your best work bro. Nahawa ka na yata sa Germans na walang humor.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    OB what happened to your jokes? Not your best work bro. Nahawa ka na yata sa Germans na walang humor.
    oh no. My boss is German and he is one of the funniest guys I know. Not sure though if he is an anomaly. He is very popular with the ladies (German women included) because he is so funny and nice to hang out with

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    oh no. My boss is German and he is one of the funniest guys I know. Not sure though if he is an anomaly. He is very popular with the ladies (German women included) because he is so funny and nice to hang out with
    Hehe. Was just wondering why his posts seem off lately. Re: German humor I've only met a few and the joke: "How many Germans does it take to change a light bulb?" applied to all of them. ☺

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    never naman ako nag-jo-joke , I am a very straightforward person

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005

madami ka na ba nabiling property sa mga probinsya?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hinde naman ako namimili kasi baon ako sa utang. La naman ako pambile pero kasi if you see th news lately like what's happening sa SM Moa area lately and the Chinese influx, Somehow it gives idea what's next

tubo-tubo lang ako uls, tapos gastos na kagad then next opportunity , i just compile potential opportunities . That build program of our great leader hinde pa din makita ng masa eh ewan ko na,

Basra ako anything that will prepare me for my next euro trip, yun lang iniintinde ko coz buhay ako when I study great men of the past

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ......pero kasi if you see the news lately like what's happening sa SM Moa area lately and the Chinese influx, Somehow it gives idea what's next
    magiging probinsya tayo ng china hehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005