2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    BSP cannot stay on hold with inflation rising

and they cannot defend the peso indefinitely by selling dollars

rate hike coming
    Last edited by uls; February 28th, 2018 at 02:54 PM. Reason: typo

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    uls. hindi ka kasi nangungutang eh, there wont be a rate hike. I was offered this week the lowest possible interest I could ever imagine hihi. kasi may mga utang ako .

in fact, the offer expires May pa. im sure there are others like me pa.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    uls. hindi ka kasi nangungutang eh, there wont be a rate hike. I was offered this week the lowest possible interest I could ever imagine hihi. kasi may mga utang ako .

in fact, the offer expires May pa. im sure there are others like me pa.
    We’ll see OB

We’ll see

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    sa tingen ko ang binabanatan ng economy ngaun eh hoarders ng pera, dollar hoarders, money exchange brokers, time / bank depositors as well as yun mga ayaw mangutang ang gusto lagi may safe zone.

there is a new economy *uls, the borrowers. the have nots but are not given an opportunity before to express their ideas/talents/skills, and they are the ones that are running this new world economy, if the investors are giving em money, the investors are only earning based on the percentages of their money, but the borrowers, skies the limit ang kita nila if they play or do well.

for me having an utang has made my life more interesting, kasi nagkarun ako ng purpose, pakitain ko ang pera na hindi akin, so that the one who lent me the money earn, and the lender paikot nya pera sa economy, I have to work double time or triple time though kasi that's not my money.

I think eto din nangyayari sa government money when they accepted all those money coming China, Japan, Australia, double time triple time build build build wala na time pa sa mga educated opinions ng mga yellow. Action less writing, comments, words and of course, never-ending analysis. you can never go through life analyzing everything that you do, before you act. We were never created that way sometimes, you have to spend without any assurance, go forward.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Could habe switched to entrepreneurship and joined uber or grab...

More than 5K Pinoys lost jobs in 217 | Money | GMA News Online

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Too bad they didn't break it down per industry

------------------------------------------
    Stay hungry. Stay humble.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Could habe switched to entrepreneurship and joined uber or grab...

More than 5��K Pinoys lost jobs in 2�17 | Money | GMA News Online

yun iba nag-join sa rappler saka ibang fake news outlet. sarap ng tarbaho dun, imbe-ibento lang ng news tapos away away me sweldo na

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    yun iba nag-join sa rappler saka ibang fake news outlet. sarap ng tarbaho dun, imbe-ibento lang ng news tapos away away me sweldo na
    thats what you call. "may pera sa keyboard" internet at computer lang puhunan kahit wrong grammar ok lang. ther are most active during month end kelangan kasi maka quota.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    When will the bleeding stop?

PH shares fail to sustain intraday recovery | ABS-CBN News