New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pnoy: "pagaaral pa po natin..."

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Buti pa pamilya ng ampatuan, kinikilala ng MILF pero ang AFP harapan binabastos!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sige PNoy... i-demoralize mo ang mga sundalo

sige...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    sige PNoy... i-demoralize mo ang mga sundalo

sige...
    Next thing we know,.... magtatago na rin si PNoy sa ilalim ng kama...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    OT: These events are a major concern for me. Pupunta pa naman ako in 2 weeks sa Zamboanga City at Cotabato. Is land travel safe over these two areas?

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    Buti pa pamilya ng ampatuan, kinikilala ng MILF pero ang AFP harapan binabastos!

si lt. col. manny, taga gen san, baka makinig pa sila. kundi, sunod sunod na suntok abutin nila

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    paano mag decision si PNoy --

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    dapat wala ng peace talk with the enemy of the state, ngayon malapit na X'mas meron nanaman ceasefire with the NPA nanaman. f*ck that! all out war ang kailangan para matapos na. look at what happened with ERAP all out war against the MILF, eh di tumahimik sila

peace talks should not be a question. the lawlessness was caused by these people disturbing peaceful mindanao. this should have been the job of the philippine constabulary ( did i misspell it- goonstabulary?) which is now peelipin national police. the army is supposed to be responsible for defense against foreign enemy. the NPA and the MILF are nationals which should have been taken care of the national police and only to ask for assistance from the army and the other branches of the afp. the pnp is the primary responsible department and the phil army only secondary

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nagyon yung meeting ni Pnoy with AFP, putcha na late pa. He is really sending the wrong signals...I doubt this guy will finish his term

PNoy arrives late at Camp Aguinaldo for command conference - Nation - GMA News Online - Latest Philippine News

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Nagyon yung meeting ni Pnoy with AFP, putcha na late pa. He is really sending the wrong signals...I doubt this guy will finish his term

PNoy arrives late at Camp Aguinaldo for command conference - Nation - GMA News Online - Latest Philippine News

baka di nya maiwan yung game sa PSP nya........

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Philippine Army SF unit ambushed vietcong style in Mindanao