New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    The news article is very consistent to the account of the PNB employee na ininterview sa UKG.

Yung iba nga dito masingitan lang sa daan gusto na manutok ng baril eh. Pano kung minura ka pa't pinagbintangan corrupt sa harap ng maraming tao.

Para sa akin mas mali dito yung Flordeliz. Mali rin si Ampeso lalo pa't nakainom daw pero malas niya kasi siya yung public official kaya mas galit tao sa kanya.

Sa mga nagbasa ng article, si Ampeso pala yung nag-issue ng passport kay Ninoy kahit na pinagbawalan ni Marcos.

Tingin ko lang kailangan ng konting konsiderasyon dun sa character ng mga tao involved.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ....pero LASING pa rin siya. Kung nasa tama siya (as hindi hindi siya maangas) hindi na niya dapat pinatulan yung taong magdodonate ng ONE dollar. Kung nasa Pinas nga beinte pesos lang malaki na e.

Affected siya siguro nuong nasabihan na ibubulsa lang niya ang donation...kaya niya pinatulan. So in the end, MALI pa rin so consul.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    detailed pero nakakaduda yung ibang part ng letter niya.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yose View Post
    The news article is very consistent to the account of the PNB employee na ininterview sa UKG.

Yung iba nga dito masingitan lang sa daan gusto na manutok ng baril eh. Pano kung minura ka pa't pinagbintangan corrupt sa harap ng maraming tao.

Para sa akin mas mali dito yung Flordeliz. Mali rin si Ampeso lalo pa't nakainom daw pero malas niya kasi siya yung public official kaya mas galit tao sa kanya.

Sa mga nagbasa ng article, si Ampeso pala yung nag-issue ng passport kay Ninoy kahit na pinagbawalan ni Marcos.

Tingin ko lang kailangan ng konting konsiderasyon dun sa character ng mga tao involved.
    Kasinungalingan ang mga pinagsasabi ni Mr.Baros sa kanyang statement. He was one of the leaders of a Fil community in Vancouver wherein he always "rub elbows" with Ampeso each and every activity, kaya hindi maaaring gawing basehan ang statements nya.

Magbigay sya ng sworn statement sa DFA like what I did, that way pwede syang kasuhan ng libel should I prove him wrong.

Interestingly, very quiet ang nagiging developments sa kaso (though close door nga kasi)

Let me show you some development na nakalap ko:

May 15, 2013

Complaints mount against Philippine Envoy in Vancouver

By JHONG DELA CRUZ and AUBREY MAKILAN
    Bulatlat.com

RED DEER, Alberta — More and more Canada-based Filipinos are coming out with complaints against Philippine Consul Jose Ampeso, the most recent of which is a case of ***ual harassment filed by a Filipina. Although an investigation has been proposed following the filing of a formal complaints, Filipinos who have complained are one in saying that Filipinos here deserve more than the beleaguered government official.

In a letter to Foreign Affairs Sec. Albert del Rosario dated April 29, Carlyn Montero Guerrero, a resident of Calgary, Alberta, said Consul General Ampeso allegedly made ***ual advances to her between July 2011 to January 2012.

Guerrero said that from the time they met in July 2011 when she joined the Ambassadors, Consul General and Tourism Directors Tour, Ampeso showed “obvious liking” toward her. The tour is being held in tourist spots in the Philippines every year for envoys residing in Canada.

Continue reading here

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^ ^ ^ Thanks for the update, bro. And for sharing the article....

May the force be with you....

19.2K:book:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Andami na palang record ng wrongdoings itong mamang to. Thanks for the article. Goodluck sa kaso mo sir.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    Kasinungalingan ang mga pinagsasabi ni Mr.Baros sa kanyang statement. He was one of the leaders of a Fil community in Vancouver wherein he always "rub elbows" with Ampeso each and every activity, kaya hindi maaaring gawing basehan ang statements nya.

Magbigay sya ng sworn statement sa DFA like what I did, that way pwede syang kasuhan ng libel should I prove him wrong.

Interestingly, very quiet ang nagiging developments sa kaso (though close door nga kasi)

Let me show you some development na nakalap ko:

May 15, 2013

Complaints mount against Philippine Envoy in Vancouver

By JHONG DELA CRUZ and AUBREY MAKILAN
    Bulatlat.com

RED DEER, Alberta — More and more Canada-based Filipinos are coming out with complaints against Philippine Consul Jose Ampeso, the most recent of which is a case of ***ual harassment filed by a Filipina. Although an investigation has been proposed following the filing of a formal complaints, Filipinos who have complained are one in saying that Filipinos here deserve more than the beleaguered government official.

In a letter to Foreign Affairs Sec. Albert del Rosario dated April 29, Carlyn Montero Guerrero, a resident of Calgary, Alberta, said Consul General Ampeso allegedly made ***ual advances to her between July 2011 to January 2012.

Guerrero said that from the time they met in July 2011 when she joined the Ambassadors, Consul General and Tourism Directors Tour, Ampeso showed “obvious liking” toward her. The tour is being held in tourist spots in the Philippines every year for envoys residing in Canada.

Continue reading here
    Thanks for the update.

BTW, the guy says he issued the passport to Ninoy right? I read somewhere that he was merely instructed to do so if i recall correctly...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Balasubas to the max!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sanay na si consul sa kontrobersya ... magaling lumusot ... paghupa ng usok, malamang nasa ibang bansa na, consul uli

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011