New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Perhaps the Consul is now pulling his strings to save face? I dunno what the real deal is but if i look at it, pati ako, mapapamura if i was solicited unexpectedly in a scenario like that (even just to myself). I would not make a scene though.

The Consul however still has to be diplomatic and it does not justify him losing his temper and running amok as the story goes. Relatively maliit na bagay lang yan and he already lost it? Being tired is not an excuse if you are a professional and facing such situations is part of your job being in public service, all the more if you are accorded with a diplomatic position. He was given that rank and position supposedly because, among others, he is expected to be well-versed in keeping composure in a multitude of situations, and should be able to handle things... er... diplomatically.
    Yah the consul is pulling strings to save face.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    kung first time incident to ng consul i may give him the benefit of the doubt. pero nakakailan na ring reklamo so me problema sa consul na ito.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Kung yung anak dati ni arroyo , garapal na binastos, pano pa isang ordinaryong tao.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ang hirap sa mga taong matataas (ang posisyon at tingin sa sarili),- hindi tumatanggap ng pagkakamali...

Kung sa ibang bansa iyan,- resign na kaagad, o sa extreme,- harakiri!

Pero rito sa Pilipinas,- sila pa ang (kinawawa o na-dehado raw at) mayabang....

Let us all remember that a public official is a public trust is a public servant... DON'T EVER FORGET THAT!

Hay naku!

18.9K:smooch:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Kung yung anak dati ni arroyo , garapal na binastos, pano pa isang ordinaryong tao.
    At di siya natinag sa pwesto, malakas ang backer nito.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Perhaps the Consul is now pulling his strings to save face? I dunno what the real deal is but if i look at it, pati ako, mapapamura if i was solicited unexpectedly in a scenario like that (even just to myself). I would not make a scene though.

The Consul however still has to be diplomatic and it does not justify him losing his temper and running amok as the story goes. Relatively maliit na bagay lang yan and he already lost it? Being tired is not an excuse if you are a professional and facing such situations is part of your job being in public service, all the more if you are accorded with a diplomatic position. He was given that rank and position supposedly because, among others, he is expected to be well-versed in keeping composure in a multitude of situations, and should be able to handle things... er... diplomatically
    Amen to that, bro.....

They should be well trained and equipped to handle that (simple) situation....

And, why the money???

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Amen to that, bro.....

They should be well trained and equipped to handle that (simple) situation....

And, why the money???

problema appointed ata yun position nya kaya hindi tinitingnan yun training and background

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    problema appointed ata yun position nya kaya hindi tinitingnan yun training and background
    In that case, apply na tayo, bro!....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Kaya minsan di natin masisi mga taong labas pag may sinalvage. Di kaya idisiplina ng authorities so...bang!

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Balik Pinas na si consul

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast