New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Cost of first-time passport renewal is $69 so mga P2760.
    No, I don't think the donation will be for the coverage of their expenses going to Red Deer.
    Yan pang mga yan nag a out-of-the-pocket expense? Sagot lahat yan ng budget from Phil Consulate sa Vancouver.

Hindi mo mapapagkatiwalaan ang donation box eh! Parang box lang ng zest tapos walang banner or logo man lang ng red cross, kahit anong charity and whatnot.

Anyway guys, a fellow kababayan called me up and let me talk to his friend who turned out to be reporter for Balitang Canada.
    The reporter recorded our conversation as I recalled the whole incident. He said that after finalisation, this news will be aired on Sunday, May 28 EST.

I'll record and post the vid here, so stay put.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    to TS, i suggest write to DFA also so they will know what is happening with their diplomats.

osec*dfa.gov.ph

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    Cost of first-time passport renewal is $69 so mga P2760.
    No, I don't think the donation will be for the coverage of their expenses going to Red Deer.
    Yan pang mga yan nag a out-of-the-pocket expense? Sagot lahat yan ng budget from Phil Consulate sa Vancouver.

Hindi mo mapapagkatiwalaan ang donation box eh! Parang box lang ng zest tapos walang banner or logo man lang ng red cross, kahit anong charity and whatnot.

Anyway guys, a fellow kababayan called me up and let me talk to his friend who turned out to be reporter for Balitang Canada.
    The reporter recorded our conversation as I recalled the whole incident. He said that after finalisation, this news will be aired on Sunday, May 28 EST.

I'll record and post the vid here, so stay put.
    Cool il be on the lookout for this video must open a lot of doors hope the local media can pick it up and report it to higher management

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    i really hope this issue will go to the right authority and will serve as a "wake up call"

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    nasa FB na yung video inupload via https://www.facebook.com/Kapampangan...ocation=stream

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    It is high time that the media should step in....

18.9K:smooch:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is already in the Inquirer today, this thread was also mentioned in the news.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    http://globalnation.inquirer.net/729...y-ordered-home

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    It's on the front page of inquirer today. The real identity of the TS was also mentioned there.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    http://globalnation.inquirer.net/729...y-ordered-home

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Sikat yung tsikot ah. Na-mention pa sa article hehe

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast