New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Obama have a good chance of winning.

My personal opionion though is that US is not ready for a black president. US may be ready for a female president, but not a colored president, not yet.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shooter View Post
    Anu po ang tingin niyo? Handa na ba ang Amerika para sa isang pangulo na hindi gaano ka-puti?
    sino ba makakalaban? :icecream: ayon sa mga kapatid at magulang ko dun eh si hillary ang matunog eh....:munch: ang kwento nila sa democrat sila sa nov.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ito ang mga u.s. presidentiables

eight Democrats have formally filed papers with the Federal Election Commission, making them formal candidates for the Democratic Nomination and the Presidency. The candidates who have attracted the most media attention include
    Hillary Clinton,
    Barack Obama, and
    John Edwards.
    Other candidates include
    Joe Biden,
    Christopher Dodd,
    Dennis Kucinich,
    Mike GravelBill Richardson.
    Tom Vilsack,
    one of the earliest candidates to announce a campaign for President, has since withdrawn.

In addition to the announced candidates, there are several potential candidates, those who have not declared their intentions, but have considered the possibility of running. These candidates include
    Al Gore and Wesley Clark.
    As these candidates have not announced any plans to run, they are not participating in the debates.

republicans:[SIZE=2]
    Former New York City Mayor Rudolph W. "Rudy" Giuliani (New York)
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Former Governor Michael D. "Mike" Huckabee (Arkansas)
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Congressman Duncan L. Hunter (California) etc.. etc.[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tingin ko hinde pa ready ang America to have their first black president....but if he happens to be white I think panalo na siya... he might be leading in the primaries pero IMO matagal na laban pa yan....

both hilary and obama are gunning to have their names etched on American history....first black and first woman American president....

mukhang magiging close ulit ang laban so I think magi-ging in-demand ngayon ang mga special skilled workers natin sa US....

garci and vidal, anyone?

:popcorn:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I wouldn't mind an African-American president. But Obama isn't it. If Colin Powell was in the running, I'd vote for him.

As it stands, McCain's my top pick. If he doesn't make it..... time to flip a coin.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ito nabasa ko kay tungkol kay hilary.. kainitan noon kay monica lewinsky... 1 bodyguard ni hilary was quoted sa isang book: bill, I need to be f _ _ _ _ d more than twice a year!

till now, am thinking sa TWICE na yon, thanksgiving and valentine's day lang ba?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Palagay niyo po may pagasa si Obama maging presidente?