New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    but still you need to disclose your net worth pag pumasok ka na sa gov't...so doon malalaman kung afford mo bumili ng mga properties or not. saan mo dapat tingnan yun kayamana ng tao diba sa ITR? as for gov't employees like CJ sa SALN nila. dapat naka indicate LAHAT ng income, properties etc..eh kung binabaan niya yun asset niya then biglang bumili ng penthouse unit eh talagang questionable yun. I don't see anything wrong with that

as for Villarica mali naman talaga eh parang 2.5k lang income tax niya then kaya niya bumili ng ferrari...though we know kaya niya talaga but meron siyang obligation to pay the right taxes. if he cna afford to buy expensive cars then he can shouldf also be able to pay the right taxes...

yun porsche is different issue, walang question that Pnoy can afford to buy a secondhand Porsche nasa SALN naman niya eh makikita doon the issue then was the timing...

yun 2 spox naman, baka tsismis lang yun..
    kaya nga dapat sa "LAHAT" ang batas. walang selective.

re; two spox, do you want the exact date and time. pics? hehehehhe you can ask the store kung they will provide. i dont think so. but heres the tip. ngumunguso lang si V kung alin ang okay ka L.:D
    kaya to borrow their term in palace having a propaganda to CJ. its purely "gossip":D

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    di ako makaedit hehehe.

hirpa kasi sa Student Council they cant practice what they preach.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the oppositions and GMA's minions should now be harping about this non inclusion of Carpio sa "tuwid na daan" maybe upon checking all of his SALN are in orders...

I want the pics... I'm saying it might just be gossip is bec hinde naman siguro ganun ka tanga yun mga spox...tira sila ng tira about corruption then sila bibili sa LV ng mga bags. out in the public pa...hinde ba mas mabilis utos na lang nila sa tao nila bumili ng mga extravagant things...just thinking aloud...meron naman siguro silang pwedeng utusan

as I've said ganun talaga weather weather lang...walang karapatan magreklamo mga GMA cohorts dahil ginawa rin nila yun mga ginagawa sa kanila ngayon...selective justice? ganun din sila before eh...

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    the oppositions and GMA's minions should now be harping about this non inclusion of Carpio sa "tuwid na daan" maybe upon checking all of his SALN are in orders...

I want the pics... I'm saying it might just be gossip is bec hinde naman siguro ganun ka tanga yun mga spox...tira sila ng tira about corruption then sila bibili sa LV ng mga bags. out in the public pa...hinde ba mas mabilis utos na lang nila sa tao nila bumili ng mga extravagant things...just thinking aloud...meron naman siguro silang pwedeng utusan
    shadow, just like anything in the phils, meron presyo yan for sure.:D parang yung kay doble dati kaya di naging acceptable sa public kasi me financial hidden agenda. thats why tawag nga sa kanila e student council. malay mo baka isagot nila e inutusan lang ni kris bumile hehehehhehe

saka for sure sa estado mo sa buhay kaya mo itanong sa store yan. yung tipong sasabihin mong "gusto ko yung nginuso ni V".:D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Impeachment backers keep SALN secrets too
    The Philippine Star Updated January 11, 2012 10:11 AM 76 comments to this post

MANILA, Philippines – Most of the 188 House members who signed the impeachment complaint against Chief Justice Renato Corona have refused to disclose their statement of assets, liabilities, and net worth (SALN) too, the Philippine Center for Investigative Journalism reported today.

This amid persistent calls of the prosecution panel that Corona must be impeached for refusing to disclose his SALN, noting it as one of the eight articles of impeachment.

In an article, PCIJ Executive Director Malou Mangahas said House accusers could well be accused of a similar omission, and culpable violation of the Constitution and anti-graft laws.

"Indeed, the PCIJ’s records from 2006 to December 2011 reveal a sorry picture of rank non-disclosure of SALNs not just by Corona and all the justices of the high court since 1992, but also by the incumbent House members who have brought him to trial," she said.

"Even 185 of the 188 members of the 15th Congress who filed the impeachment complaint against Corona but have not disclosed copies of their own SALNs," noted Mangahas.

The PCIJ added that only two of the 282 members of the 15th Congress actually disclosed copies of their 2010 SALN upon request: Mohammed Hussein P. Pangandaman (Lanao del Sur) and Maximo B. Rodriguez Jr. (PL-Abante Mindanao). Neither is among the 188 signatories to the impeachment complaint that the House had submitted to the Senate impeachment court.

The PCIJ was able to obtain the 2010 SALNs of five more members of the Lower House, including three who had signed the impeachment complaint against Corona.

It also noted that even Rep. Neil Tupas Jr., a member of prosecution panel, acknowledged the gross omission of the House in withholding copies of the 2010 SALNs of the current legislators.

“Yes, what should be revealed are the full details of the assets, liabilities, and net worth, copies of the SALNs,” the PCIJ said quoting Tupas.

Even Aquino-appointed Ombudsman Conchita Carpio-Morales has failed to disclose her SALN in public, according to the PCIJ.

When asked about the reluctance of Carpio-Morales to reveal her SALNs, Tupas said: “The new Ombudsman should be the role model here in releasing SALNs. We impeached Merci Gutierrez for not disclosing her SALN.”

The PCIJ also noted that even the president’s deputy spokesperson, Abigail Valte, had cited “security” concerns arising from the disclosure of SALNs as one more reason why she said Aquino is reluctant to endorse the Freedom of Information bill.

“That for me personally is a concern because I’m the one here (in government) and not my family,” the PCIJ quoted Valte in a press conference on Sept. 23, 2011.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    hehehe practice what you preach.:D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    langhya, bunch of hypocrites.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    The PCIJ also noted that even the president’s deputy spokesperson, Abigail Valte, had cited “security” concerns arising from the disclosure of SALNs as one more reason why she said Aquino is reluctant to endorse the Freedom of Information bill.

“That for me personally is a concern because I’m the one here (in government) and not my family,” the PCIJ quoted Valte in a press conference on Sept. 23, 2011.
    heheh shadow ano sa palagay mo re: spox.

might be better to trasnfer as a spox for the filming of Boune filming in manila hehehhehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    heheh shadow ano sa palagay mo re: spox.

might be better to trasnfer as a spox for the filming of Boune filming in manila hehehhehe
    mabilis matuto maging double talker at pwede na maging politician...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Palace dared to look into Carpio assets