New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Dont you think its just a title? Who in the right mind would give a whole battalion under pacman's command even if such need arises.

Oh but then again never underestimate the intelligence of our military generals.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    an excerpt for those aspiring to be officers without merit, an adaptation:

CODE OF CONDUCT

I- I am a military man,fighting for the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense

II-I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist

III-If I am captured, I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole or special favors from the enemy.

IV- If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am a senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way. When questioned should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give my name, rank, service number and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability

V- I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.

VI- I will never forget that I am a military man, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions and dedicated to the principles that made my country free. I will trust in God and my country.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the code of conduct is nothing compare to "para saiyu ang laban na itu...wooohhh...wooohhh"

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    baka nga alam lang ni manny eh....."tikas pahinga".
    yung ibang commands, kamote na.
    I think mas alam niya yung LUMANSAG! >

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Another episode of the "puede na yan Pinoy mentality".

Sinong unghang nag-approve nyan?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    According to Von Manstien, a German General, there are only 4 types of officer: First, there are the lazy, stupid ones. Leave them alone, they do not harm.

Second, there are hard-working intelligent ones. They make excellent staff officers, ensuring that every detail is properly considered.

Third, there are the hard-working, stupid ones. These people are a menace and must be fired at once.

Finally, there are the intelligent lazy ones. They are suited for the highest office.

The question is, alin dyan si Pacman?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz122805 View Post
    According to Von Manstien, a German General, there are only 4 types of officer: First, there are the lazy, stupid ones. Leave them alone, they do not harm.

Second, there are hard-working intelligent ones. They make excellent staff officers, ensuring that every detail is properly considered.

Third, there are the hard-working, stupid ones. These people are a menace and must be fired at once.

Finally, there are the intelligent lazy ones. They are suited for the highest office.

The question is, alin dyan si Pacman?
    Third [3]?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    It's actually the law. Believe it or not.
    This might feel a bit heavy to the people who are in-service but then it's the law.

For reference, here's a good read. Pacquiao now Lt. Col. in reserve force
    iam3739.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Pacquiao  promoted to Lt Col (Reserve force)