New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Hindi ako pinasabay pagsakay sa escalator
    That is sooooo S-A-D.

My take: Just by looking at how their lifestyles and other sources of income are (and how they probably manage these businesses), i'm more inclined to believe that the money pot is on the dwindling side. I may be right, i may be wrong. One thing though is that I'm a bit saddened to see how the Pacquiaos turned to be; it's a Cinderella story that got tainted with politics and bad company.

Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Wow ha. Si Mikey Arroyo and family nga di nga kami pinapaalis sa tabi nila pag nakakasabay namin sa Trinoma e.
    Baka dahil wala silang masyadong friends ngayon. They need your company. :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    That is sooooo S-A-D.

My take: Just by looking at how their lifestyles and other sources of income are (and how they probably manage these businesses), i'm more inclined to believe that the money pot is on the dwindling side. I may be right, i may be wrong. One thing though is that I'm a bit saddened to see how the Pacquiaos turned to be; it's a Cinderella story that got tainted with politics and bad company.

Baka dahil wala silang masyadong friends ngayon. They need your company. :D
    Plus the inside story about how they were having problem to come up with money for the Forbes house...kaya na delay pag lipat nila...he needs to wait pa for his fight during that time para maypera pag bayad.

They have no real businesses to speak of....ano bang business meron sila?

And several business doon sa building nila sa gensan Sinara na and some employees from their so called business was complaining na of delayed salaries.

We can say a lot of things about wowowee, but his business sense napakalayo Kay packy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing
    Last edited by shadow; August 25th, 2013 at 02:05 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Plus the inside story about how they were having problem to come up with money for the Forbes house...kaya na delay pag lipat nila...he needs to wait pa for his fight during that time para maypera pag bayad.

And several business doon sa building nila sa gensan Sinara na and some employees from their so called business was complaining na of delayed salaries.

We can say a lot of things about wowowee, but his business sense napakalayo Kay packy

#retzing
    Mukhang mas madiskarte naman talaga si wowowee, siya ang nanguuto. Si Packy naman mukhang uto uto.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn29 View Post
    Hindi na siguro mag hihirap si pacman kasi diba may mga business na sila at diba yung huli nga dun eh may pinatayo sila na hotel. Tapos ke packman din ata yung phoenix gasoline station

Sent from my colgate tooth brush using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

punta ka lang sa gensan sir, ang daming mga establishment at stores ni pacquiao doon. hindi lang natin alam kung kumikita.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    palabas lang nila sa media yan para mapag-usapan yung incoming na laban niya

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

#retzing
    True, mas malakas kita yung business ideas ni Menyek. Yung lifestyle ni Packy, if he wants to sustain that, he needs to have recurring income on a conglomerate/Taipan scale.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Di ako naniniwala na ganun... Diba nga sya nga daw pinakamayamang celebrity ngayon. Tapos ganun? Hihih

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Akala ko kung anong karanasan mo kay Mommy D :naughty2:

What are the details?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    I dont know if si Mommy D ang may gusto or yung mga body guard lang nya.

Sa GenSan eto. Galing ako hotel naka tsinelas lang ako at nakatshirt/shorts... magkasunod na magkasunod kasi kami na sasakay sa escalator sabi nung body guards wag daw muna ako sumakay paunahin muna sila.

Hindi naman ako hinawi na wag ako sasakay. ibang usapan na yun... sinabihan naman ako nang maayos nung body guard

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sayang. He should handle his finances cleverly.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    OT:

What are your predictions between Pacquiao vs. Rios fight?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678