New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    In LAX, you go to the boarding gate for Philippine bound planes and compare it to that for Japan bound planes. You'll see the difference.

You can also go to the gate for mainland China bound planes. And you might see the similarity.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by machine.pistol View Post
    In LAX, you go to the boarding gate for Philippine bound planes and compare it to that for Japan bound planes. You'll see the difference.

You can also go to the gate for mainland China bound planes. And you might see the similarity.
    And most Filipinos don't understand the boarding sequence. Everybody rushes to the boarding gate as if they arrive earlier than the other passengers of the same flight

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    And most Filipinos don't understand the boarding sequence. Everybody rushes to the boarding gate as if they arrive earlier than the other passengers of the same flight
    Ang dami kasing dalang carry on baggage, hehe! Maubusan ng lalagyan, hehe!

Honestly, I dont know how they manage to bring them. AFAIK, you are only allowed 7 kgs for hand carried baggage.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by boytsiks View Post
    Ang dami kasing dalang carry on baggage, hehe! Maubusan ng lalagyan, hehe!

Honestly, I dont know how they manage to bring them. AFAIK, you are only allowed 7 kgs for hand carried baggage.
    Nakakainis sa mga ganyang flights aagawan ka nila ng overhead baggage space. Walang respeto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by comshock25 View Post
    Nakakainis sa mga ganyang flights aagawan ka nila ng overhead baggage space. Walang respeto.

Yun ba ang kanta nila?

Ako ay Pilipino
    Alam nila walang respeto
    Taas noo kahit kanino

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by machine.pistol View Post

Oh yes, sa LAX & SF, yung mga balikbayans, puro naka wheel chairs pag check-in. Pag sa labas na ng airport, mga nagtatakbuhan at malakas pa kalabaw mga hiyupak. One time on a flt to SF from Mnl, yung isa sa bwisit ko, pinabagsakan ko talaga ng hand carry bag ko as i try to load it sa over head compartment, sabay sorry kuno.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by comshock25 View Post

Ha? Eh diba kung ano sa taas ng seat mo that is your baggage space? Bakit may nangaagaw?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    In reality first come, first serve. Some even go as far as occupying your space under the seat.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    In reality first come, first serve. Some even go as far as occupying your space under the seat.
    Oh WOW. I am appalled that someone could be that rude!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Marami kasi silang hand carry. Napuno na nila space sa taas ng ulo nila tapos yung iba pang dala nila ilalagay sa space ng ibang pasahero. Common yan pag mga Pinoy kasama mo sa flight.

Recently, any ginagawa ko pay may naglagay ng bag sa space ko sinasabi ko sa attendant na ilipat ng lugar.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Marami kasi silang hand carry. Napuno na nila space sa taas ng ulo nila tapos yung iba pang dala nila ilalagay sa space ng ibang pasahero. Common yan pag mga Pinoy kasama mo sa flight.

Recently, any ginagawa ko pay may naglagay ng bag sa space ko sinasabi ko sa attendant na ilipat ng lugar.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast