New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I just hope that he does something really good for the US (and the rest of the world)....

7303:soda:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    for me he's just another american president who happens to have a minority ancestry; clinton could be more black than barack. . .

i have more admiration and praise to the american public who had the courage to do something what has never been done before and entrusted him the oval office to him. . .

i don't intend to undermine barack, i think he's a sincere man. . .good luck to him

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Obama is over-rated in my view. People should lower their expectations considerably or be prepared for the disappointment of their life.
    +1

I'm sure he'll do his best. But, he's no messiah like some people here claim him to be.....I wish him the best. But at the same time, I'm wondering how long the honeymoon will last before people get a reality check.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I am talking more in an economic sense. He might be the messiah in the other issues like the US relations with other nations, or the two wars as he diverts attention to Afghanistan and less in Iraq. But as far as the economy goes even the most stupidest person would look smart in a good economy. Simply put, it does not matter if its Obama or Bush the economy will all be the same and hearing Obama's plan for the economy it feels MORE OF THE SAME. You know throwing money around and stuff....

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Napansin ko left handed pala si Obama

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I like his new phone.....the Barackberry.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Napansin ko left handed pala si Obama

Parehas sila ni Clinton.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Namamangha lang sila kasi bata pa tapos itim kaya feeling nila may change. Tapos the fact na kinokontra nya yung mga policies ni Bush that gave him a lot of popularity. But personally I still believe there is nothing special about Obama and the people will realize that hopefully sooner rather than later.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I am not a fan of Obama. But I sincerely hope that the forthcoming series of events would prove you wrong, bros. GM and tidus, for our own sake..... (uls, are you joining the fray here, bro?)...

Historically, the market is driven not by fundamentals, but by emotions. Hoping that the last bit of glowing ember would power us (not burn us) out of this pit we're in.....

Call me a hopeless romantic, but that's me, faced with unabated unemployment in our country, left and right.

7404:laundry:
    Last edited by CVT; January 26th, 2009 at 09:22 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I am not a fan of Obama. But I sincerely hope that the forthcoming series of events would prove you wrong, bros. GM and tidus, for our own sake..... (uls, are you joining the fray here, bro?)...

Historically, the market is driven not by fundamentals, but by emotions. Hoping that the last bit of glowing ember would power us (not burn us) out of this pit we're in.....

Call me a hopeless romantic, but that's me, faced with unabated unemployment in our country, left and right.

7404:laundry:
    +1M. well said Sir.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Obama the 44th US President