New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    OT

That happened to me also when I was still Bahrain based. Sa Condo accomodation ko.

Nag-prito ako ng tuyo for breakfast. Umamoy. Maya-maya, may kumatok na. Pagbukas ko ng pinto, yung neighbor kong Egyptian bagong gising. Galit!

"What the hell is that smell?...... It's enough to kill a horse!"

Mula noon di na ako nagluto ng tuyo.........

Bakit hindi kana nagluto ng tuyo? Siguro patay na yong kabayong kapit bahay mo.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    ... on the contrary these nuns should follow the example of Mother Theresa who lived in the slums of India taking care of the sick and poor people where the stench is more pronounced.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    apartments are really strict here...especially in NYC.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I think the damages are premised on the fact that other tenants have moved out due to the smell, which the Lims have already been warned about before... so the damages will cover the rent of those tenants.

If the Lims really want their tuyo, they should just buy the canned or bottled stuff.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftGirl View Post
    apartments are really strict here...especially in NYC.
    Hi Miss DG....welcome to Tsikot.

May tuyo ba sa NY?
    Last edited by chua_riwap; January 17th, 2009 at 04:57 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hard to swallow but sometimes some of us just never learned.... In the end we are learning it the hard way.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by teeyoh View Post
    ... on the contrary these nuns should follow the example of Mother Theresa who lived in the slums of India taking care of the sick and poor people where the stench is more pronounced.
    dude, sa india yun - kung ano-ano amoy naman talaga meron dun eh. the Lims are at fault here, pinirmahan nila yung apartment lease with the housing rule so dapat sumunod sila sa agreement.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    given it's in the lease contract, the lims had violated it and ground for eviction. but for the nuns to sue for $75K, anak ng tinapa, si lucifer ang kinakalinga nila. it only shows the true color of religion is nothing but just another money making scam, under the disguise of who ever inorder to scape taxes.

the most they can do is file an eviction case , not money making. assume this was in did the casue for other/s to leave the apartment, why then did they take some time to file a case(kung ayaw talaga umalis)?

it does not fit what they preach and their purpose. let me guess, siguro yung madre eh nabadtrip sa amoy dahil nabitin cya sa morning delight nya with a preist.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^it's the lawyer who would peg the amount of damages sought. i guess the amount asked is reasonable; assuming that it's excessive, the court will just reduce the award.

with regards to the personal attack made against the nun, from the viewpoint of the faithful, it's blasphemous. i am not a dogmatist, neither a religious addict, nor a bigot, but i feel that any comments attacking the institution to which i am affiliated would likewise hurt me. i'm sorry po...but as a believer, i think it's my moral obligation also to defend them as part and parcel of my faith. correlative to the right to believe is the right not to believe...so yun lang po, wag naman nating lagyan ng malisya...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
NY nuns sue Pinay over 'tuyo'