New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post

5th time was the same thing, same plan of having a "bottle or 2" and then go somewhere else later. bill came, exactly that number. nobody even dared touched the chit, we sent the waitress to go get us 2 more rounds of beer just to make sure.
    That's what I call "2 for the road", bro... Drives away the bad spirits

The last time I noticed it in my odometer of my 2-year old car one morning (last 3 digits,- it's just chance that I glanced at it),- it got struck behind by another vehicle driven by a 73 year-old man the night of the same day....

14.2K:juggle:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    too much watching of horror films associated with this kind of theme makes you go loco.
    I have to agree on this as well.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nope! don't believe it, kahit yun sa revelation. hinde ako naniniwala.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Let A = 41, B = 42, C = 43 and so on...

TSIKOT FORUMS:

T = 60
    S = 59
    I = 49
    K = 51
    O = 55
    T = 60

F = 46
    O = 55
    R = 58
    U = 61
    M = 53
    S = 59

Total = 666
    :whoa:

:rofl:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you believe it ... it will come

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    DZRH (AM Station) is on 666 Khz Frequency. Ok pa naman sila 'til now.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    i've seen that number 5 times.

first 3 times was in 1987. i was computing some small billings for company clients and it appeared 3 times. though i was irritated that it appeared i did not gave it any thought. that same night my friends and i had 3 accidents. the car we were riding in (corolla) was hit by a taxi. then while waiting for the police it got hit by a mercedes benz. if the mb had not swerved to avoid the car i would not be posting here today as i would have been hit and sandwiched between the car and the mb. 3rd hit was from a nissan. it hit the car, sideswiped 2 friends, the mb driver was dragged under it, and one more of my friends got hit square by the bumper, bounced on the windshield and went flying in the air, leg broken in 3 places. mb driver went crawling out from under the nissan before i could grab him and was jumping for the joy of just being alive, not a scratch on him whatsoever!

4th time was at apo duwaling resto. we planned to have "bottle or 2" there and go somewhere else later. when the bill for the few beers we had came it was exactly that number. i told my friends we should order another round but one started laughing and said i had become paranoid after the accidents before. he gallantly paid for it. when we got to metallica he felt for his wallet but it had gone missing. told ya paking! (no that was not an expletive, that's his name, Paking).

5th time was the same thing, same plan of having a "bottle or 2" and then go somewhere else later. bill came, exactly that number. nobody even dared touched the chit, we sent the waitress to go get us 2 more rounds of beer just to make sure.

notice i never typed that number in my post. allergic na ko e.
    Benzes talaga safest cars in the world. Sorry, Volvo. You're just a pretender to the throne. :tongue:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Number of Beast