New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    do you believe in number of beast or as known as 666?

The Number of the Beast (Greek: Άριθμὸν τοῦ θηρίου, Arithmon tou Thēriou) is a term in the Book of Revelation, of the New Testament, that is associated with the first Beast of Revelation chapter 13, the Beast of the earth.[1] In most manuscripts of the New Testament and in English translations of the Bible, The number of the Beast is 666.

Number of the Beast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dami theory kung ano yung 666

based on Revelation 13:17

New International Version (©1984)
    so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
    i think it refers to 1 world govt/1 currency system

all money will be electronic (no more cash)

everyone will have some kind of implant. all personal information, all debit/credit...

so everyone has to have that implant to live

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    too much watching of horror films associated with this kind of theme makes you go loco.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    667 - the neighbor of the beast

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Number of the beast?

626?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    666? kung basahin ni inday, *********. hahahaha

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    696 threesome

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    too much watching of horror films associated with this kind of theme makes you go loco.

eto yung may 666.......

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    do you believe in number of beast or as known as 666?

The Number of the Beast (Greek: Άριθμὸν τοῦ θηρίου, Arithmon tou Thēriou) is a term in the Book of Revelation, of the New Testament, that is associated with the first Beast of Revelation chapter 13, the Beast of the earth.[1] In most manuscripts of the New Testament and in English translations of the Bible, The number of the Beast is 666.

Number of the Beast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is simply too many possibilities on the "666" that anyone can make it fit many candidates. So in the end, it might become a self-fulfilling phophesy than anything else.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've seen that number 5 times.

first 3 times was in 1987. i was computing some small billings for company clients and it appeared 3 times. though i was irritated that it appeared i did not gave it any thought. that same night my friends and i had 3 accidents. the car we were riding in (corolla) was hit by a taxi. then while waiting for the police it got hit by a mercedes benz. if the mb had not swerved to avoid the car i would not be posting here today as i would have been hit and sandwiched between the car and the mb. 3rd hit was from a nissan. it hit the car, sideswiped 2 friends, the mb driver was dragged under it, and one more of my friends got hit square by the bumper, bounced on the windshield and went flying in the air, leg broken in 3 places. mb driver went crawling out from under the nissan before i could grab him and was jumping for the joy of just being alive, not a scratch on him whatsoever!

4th time was at apo duwaling resto. we planned to have "bottle or 2" there and go somewhere else later. when the bill for the few beers we had came it was exactly that number. i told my friends we should order another round but one started laughing and said i had become paranoid after the accidents before. he gallantly paid for it. when we got to metallica he felt for his wallet but it had gone missing. told ya paking! (no that was not an expletive, that's his name, Paking).

5th time was the same thing, same plan of having a "bottle or 2" and then go somewhere else later. bill came, exactly that number. nobody even dared touched the chit, we sent the waitress to go get us 2 more rounds of beer just to make sure.

notice i never typed that number in my post. allergic na ko e.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Number of Beast