The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yon, kaya naman pala eh Lumabas din

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Gibo is a good alternative. But there's the question of how he'll handle the problems caused by GMA and her minions.
    My sentiments exactly; Gibo seems qualified but a lot of people are pretty much allergic to the Admin at this time. Qualified but so were Marcos and GMA and look at where we went.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    If I'm a registered voter, I'll go for Teodoro.
    buti na lang hindi ka registered.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Mukhang talent fee ni Kris sa 555 Ad ang ginastos para sa rito... I hope those stars who voluntarily endorsed him will not exact a heavy toll in his campaign and if he wins...

I will not vote for Teodoro, as he is carrying a multi-ton of dirty and stinking baggages with him....

8900:painting:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hintayin na lang si PACQUIAO after 8 yrs pa ,baka mabago ang political system ng PILIPINAS

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Gibo is a good alternative. But there's the question of how he'll handle the problems caused by GMA and her minions.
    gibo seems like a good alternative. remember that this guy is from the same venue of vultures. imo, he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. lakas-cmd-kampi (or whatever) needs someone that has an image like him considering the present public discontentment on pandak's administration. for all i know, moro-moro lang yung party selection nila when they chose gibo as their standard bearer. we don't know what they are talking about in their closed door meetings

that's why i agree with boybi's point: if not Noynoy, who will you vote for president from the present crop of presidential aspirants?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    that is what makes this sad..... instead of voting for the best person for the job, we are looking for somebody who is of lesser evil...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Iba kasi dito sa Pilipinas, sa sobrang tindi ng inabot nating kamlasan sa mga nauupo, basta may perception na "goodboy" ok na..We've had presidents that were bar topnotchers, economists na nag aral pa sa abroad, showbiz action star etc etc...lahat gumawa the katarantaduhan...kaya ngayon basta mukhang di gagawa ng kalokohan puwede na..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    that is what makes this sad..... instead of voting for the best person for the job, we are looking for somebody who is of lesser evil...
    I don't think he's the lesser evil, but the best choice vs. other contenders. Lots of posts have already discussed why, so I won't expound.

Back on topic, if I could get a message to the ones who made the ad: enough of the artistas and celebs. If you want to convert the anti-Noynoys and the undecideds, it's got to be more substantive than this. Unless you're happy with the survey nos. and prefer to rest on those - just rely on popularity, sentimentality, etc. and let the celebrities bolster those. IMO, mababaw yan.

Baka magulat na lang kayo sa 2010 when the nos. start declining coz wala naman matandaan about Noynoy ang mamboboto except, "endorsed by Kris, Boy Abunda, Sharon, etc". Baka sila pa ang maboto ng di oras.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    I don't think he's the lesser evil, but the best choice vs. other contenders. Lots of posts have already discussed why, so I won't expound.
    nope. he is just a lesser evil. definitely not the best.

how can we say he is the best when he has not done anything of significance?

we are not even sure if he is a lesser evil.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Noynoy Ad