1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ako naman i'm just commenting on his kenkoy man-boy behavior in public

sana he can shift to "presidential mode" quickly when the media is around

parang mga cars na may traction mode para sa snow, gravel, tarmac

pag naka presidential mode siya, biglang naka poker face siya

no smirk, no smile. expressionless

pag nagsalita very formal, very careful ang wording parang business letter

then pag wala na ang media, he can shift back to "normal mode" which is his regular kenkoy man-boy behavior

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dapat kasi ganito si Pnoy pag may mga ganyang events para hindi nababatikos na walang pakialam or manhid....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8z9dscO1YQ"]YouTube - President Arroyo - "I AM SORRY" speech in Filipino (Rare)[/ame]

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post

sana he can shift to "presidential mode" quickly when the media is around

parang mga cars na may traction mode para sa snow, gravel, tarmac

pag naka presidential mode siya, biglang naka poker face siya

no smirk, no smile. expressionless

pag nagsalita very formal, very careful ang wording parang business letter

then pag wala na ang media, he can shift back to "normal mode" which is his regular kenkoy man-boy behavior

paktay na nga! kahit gusto ko sabihin dito na suportahan natin ang Presidente even though I never really wanted him to be President, in the spirit of unity in these times of crisis, eh pano mo pa ma spin doctor yan sa minds of the masses

sya mismo nangatwiran neto we'll for those who are looking to blame the ones who voted, i think they still have that yellow ribbon stickers in their back windshields

-------------

but i agree with some statements, you can never truly be feel safe. a determined bomber will always find a way to execute his/her target. unless, we can multi-task all the time to be wary of left bags or boxes sa public places.

but even if we do detect one, pano kung isang pamilya ang nasa mall. siguro by the time you convince your loved ones to leave, nangyari na. you can't act that paranoid also.

but i agree *uls this Makati bus bombing was meant to send a message not to kill a lot of people. that's why i'm doubting the terrorist angle. domestic terrorism pwede pa to further a cause, like "wag mo pakelaman ang territoryo namin which is Edsa"

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    bwahahaha

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bESGLojNYSo"]YouTube - Lady Gaga - Poker Face[/ame]

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    paktay na nga! kahit gusto ko sabihin dito na suportahan natin ang Presidente even though I never really wanted him to be President, in the spirit of unity in these times of crisis, eh pano mo pa ma spin doctor yan sa minds of the masses

sya mismo nangatwiran neto we'll for those who are looking to blame the ones who voted, i think they still have that yellow ribbon stickers in their back windshields

-------------

but i agree with some statements, you can never truly be feel safe. a determined bomber will always find a way to execute his/her target. unless, we can multi-task all the time to be wary of left bags or boxes sa public places.

but even if we do detect one, pano kung isang pamilya ang nasa mall. siguro by the time you convince your loved ones to leave, nangyari na. you can't act that paranoid also.

but i agree *uls this Makati bus bombing was meant to send a message not to kill a lot of people. that's why i'm doubting the terrorist angle. domestic terrorism pwede pa to further a cause, like "wag mo pakelaman ang territoryo namin which is Edsa"
    that's why they're called terrorists

their goal is to cause fear, make people feel unsafe, make people think the govt isnt in control

lagi tinatanong why do they have to kill innocent people?

that's the point

kill a few innocent people to make everyone think "hey, that could happen to me"

what they did affected people's minds

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Hahaha! Nakakatawa na nakakaawa. The problem of Noynoy, first and foremost, is his lack of IQ. In short, bobo sya - something his delusional and obviously blind herd never saw. They never realized that Noynoy is NOT and will NEVER BE Ninoy.

Salamat sa lahat ng bumoto sa kanya. You should pat yourselves in the back for helping to f%*k up this country even further.
    Oh plueeesee cry me a river.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Now there's a bomb threat in AC San Lo.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Idol ata niya si Will Ferrell...Man-boi...

Last edited by Monseratto; January 31st, 2011 at 11:25 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
NEWS: Makati Bus Bombing (January 25 2011)