New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    mga senaTONG at TONGpressman, ayan may tong at press na naman..... lentek na mga pulitiko yan........

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I read one time that in Argentina when their economy fell and their currency became worthless, they blamed the politicians for it such that when they encountered one in a public place like a restaurant or hotel, the citizens booed them out or chased them out by clanging pots and pans. BOY WOULD I LOVE TO DO THAT HERE!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer
    The senator said the public can resort to non-payment of taxes and work stoppage in protest against President Arroyo’s policies.
    non-payment of taxes??! eh di ano ngayon ang kukurakutin nila?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bad driver
    pero guys,

medyo mukhag obvious na talaga na nandaya si GMA.... and ang dami na ring unanswered accusations regarding corruption and fraud.
    lesser evil pa rin kaya sya o nalampasan nya na si Erap by now?

This is sad.
    The corruption & fraud you are mentioning here, I presume, are the Northrail issue and the Foreign Consultant issue and other stuffs that are not related to the alleged election fraud committed by GMA. So we cannot really tie them together to arrive to the conclusion that GMA cheated in the elections.... again.

I'm just trying to help in how to do an objective and impartial analysis of issues.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Im standing next to you RATS...Our country is being rocked by only two groups, the Stupid Administration and the Stupid Opposition..sarap paluin ng frying pan ang ulo ng mga nito para matauhan.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Ang pulitika nga naman sa pilipinas, napakaimportante. Kaya gusto ng mga oposisyon na bumaba na si GMA, para pag upo nila, sila naman ang mangungurakot at mangdadaya sa gubyerno.

Kasalanan lahat ni Marcos ito....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Nene: Civil disobedience to force out GMA