New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag bumili ka niyang para malaman ng tao na supporter ka ng isang bobong organization who f*ck up the vizconde case.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    pag bumili ka niyang para malaman ng tao na supporter ka ng isang bobong organization who f*ck up the vizconde case.
    +1 .

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Don't buy those cheap-ass commemorative plates.

Wala kang budget to get a special plate for 10k? The one with banawe rice terraces as background? Then stay off those ugly designed, cheap-ass plates.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post

Wala kang budget to get a special plate for 10k? The one with banawe rice terraces as background? Then stay off those ugly designed, cheap-ass plates.
    +1 and LTO pa mismo ang nag release nito..
    kaso cheapest price is 50K :headache:
    yun ngang plate na 888888 sold at the price of 370,000
    presyo na ng 2nd hand car..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post

Commemorative plates are only ranging to 2,000-2,500 personalize for 6 letters specially sa NBI, LTO and PNP.

Ang mahal rin, whats the used, sabi nila you could help the organization by buying the plates. What you think, support them or not?

Whats the used naman eh, ang mahal pa, pambili nayun nang accessories and gasoline nang car ko.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rog69 View Post
    My friend who is a former NBI agent endorses to me their NBI commemorative anniversary plates. Whats the used of these plates and advantages in the road side?

Does anyone who knows and can comments in using and buying these plates?

I installed one below the LTO plate of my car, why?... It might help to get the car thieves off my car..

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Apply for a vanity plate instead. Commemorative plates are cheap and common.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zoom zoom View Post
    I installed one below the LTO plate of my car, why?... It might help to get the car thieves off my car..
    Or be a target...

11.8K:burn:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    Apply for a vanity plate instead. Commemorative plates are cheap and common.
    Nice suggestion. But then again, one Vanity Plate (good for five years) is equivalent to 10 commemorative plates (good for at least 10 years).

Just something to think about, right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
NBI * 75 Commemorative Plates Advantages