New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ ^^si pingoy malamang pahihirapan ng feu kung sakali mag-lipat bahay. paniguradong papatawan ng soc rodrigo rule iyan once he transfers out of morayta

btw, i heard his father (not verified though) works at pldt so i'm guessing that plays in the family's preference

like i mentioned before, there were (and still are) other alums who want to gain control of the highly visible and marketable basketball program of ateneo through the route of financial support and the like. but every one is wary of the possible infighting and politicking that may bring which was practically erased by the hands-on management approach done by pangilinan

btw, for the up people out there, i heard once manny villar exits the senate circus next year, he will be active in supporting the sports program of his alma mater. it turns out the uaap has become a very viable and affordable marketing tool in the country. the downside though is that the league has become so commercialized that bad elements have increased its presence through the years

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    OT:

Ano ba nakukuha ng mga business tycoons in return sa donation or building a school facility? Si MVP ateneo, Mga Sy's sa DLSU tapos ung Ayala group naman sa Xavier in cavite.
    Yun Ayala, they just offered Xavier that's hard to refuse...pars magtayo ng branch tinganan mo co-Ed Xavier doon...Ang Usapan yata eh they gave Xavier significantly bigger lot with a very low price...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Si pingoy father niya yun gustong Sa Ateneo siya maglaro but they have signed MOA with FEU, I just don't know Kung valid yun.

Sana MVP makes an effort to merge the two collegiate leagues, Ito sana spearhead niya, Kung nagawa niya Ito this will be his legacy Sa college basketball...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ now that would indeed be great IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Baka may iniregalo kay MVP, bro...

14.5K:bruce_lee:
    haha, yan hindi ko alam. Wait natin si vinj or baludoy. hehe
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; November 26th, 2012 at 11:39 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    OT:

Ano ba nakukuha ng mga business tycoons in return sa donation or building a school facility? Si MVP ateneo, Mga Sy's sa DLSU tapos ung Ayala group naman sa Xavier in cavite.
    Influence, tax breaks, prestige, etc.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bragging rights

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
MVP parts ways with Ateneo 'completely', cites irreconcilable differences over RH and