Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    pimentel - masyadong mareklamo againts sa arroyo administration

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy
    for me is the escudero guy.

He easily blames people for whatever bad is happening to the nation.
    He instill fear to the masses by spreading paranoia.
    He points to problems and blames the people involved without giving a solution to the problem.

The worst kind of politician to me.

i agree. pero i also hate mike defensor/. ndi dapat siya pinagsasalita sa media kasi ang bulok niya. iisa ata pinanggalingan nila.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1. Raul Gonzales
    2. Franklin Drilon
    3. Lito Atienza
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    For me it's Raul Gonzales - i'm not sure if he's still in his right mind.. kung ano ano kasi sinasabi eh.. puro BS naman...
    I also don't like Lito Lapid. Oh goodness! sana man lang nag-aral muna sya before he ran for senator kesa naman nagbabayad sya ngayon for an interpreter (simpleng terms lang ndi nya ma-gets)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ako?hmmm..pwede bang lahat sila??hate ko politics talaga eh..buti nalang hindi ko binoto si GMA..herherher.. feeling ko kc lahat sila corrupt or majority sa kanila..kaya hindi umaayos ang pinas dahil sa nagpapatakbo/sistema..sori po ha baka may umaway sa akin eh..IMO lang naman...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    joe delihensya....followed by gma, defensor, jinggoy, lito lapid (mag tabas ka na lang ng damo sa hacienda mo), revilla, mang keyko pangilinan

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Jose De Venecia - pinakabulok na politiko para sakin.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Si alias "Jingle Bell" at yun nagpapatay kay Bubby Dacer at driver niya.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453
    2. Vicente Eusebio, Mayor - Pasig City (destroyed the evidence pertaining to illegal drugs found a stone's throw away from Pasig City Hall)
    good to see this guy getting votes. i'm not even from Pasig or the Philippines and i hate this guy. actually, that's not accurate - i hate his WHOLE FAMILY. their arrogance spans the globe. :seeth:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453
    Hay. Ang Dami.

National Level:

1. Raul Gonzales - Justice Secretary (dapat injustice secretary ang tawag! for drafting EO 464, PP 1017, promoter of CPR)
    2. Mike Defensor - Presidential Chief of Staff (lies through his teeth and braces)
    3. Ignacio Bunye - Press Secretary (da infamous...ay, di pala authorized tape 'yan!)
    4. Eduardo Ermita - Executive Secretary (the man behind GMA's Machiavellian moves)
    5. Sen. Francis Pangilinan - all form and no substance
    6. Sen. Jinggoy Estrada - should've stuck to being mayor of San Juan or being an extra...este actor pala.
    7. Sen. Juan Ponce Enrile- the shameless author of the 1997 Internal Revenue Code. Now you know who's responsible for our screwed up tax laws.
    8. Sen. Ralph "Mr. Vilma Santos" Recto - who supposedly stood up against the imposition of the expanded VAT on electricity and water...well, what do you know? How quickly he made the 360 degree turn.
    9. Sen. Frank Drilon - an opportunist as far as I know
    10. Sen. Bong Revilla & Lito Lapid - puro porma lang. Just stick to making movies.

Local Level:

1. Jojo Binay, Mayor - Emperor of the Independent State of Binay (aka Makati City)
    2. Vicente Eusebio, Mayor - Pasig City (destroyed the evidence pertaining to illegal drugs found a stone's throw away from Pasig City Hall)
    3. Gov. Chavit Singson - "Wala akong napakinabangan sa Jueteng. Si Erap lang."

very funny...you hate raul gonzales most but you did'nt even bother to include gma's name in the list.

franklin drillon as opportunist just because he wants gma to resign? geezzzz....
    Last edited by explorer; May 9th, 2006 at 04:50 AM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
most hated politician and why...