New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    There is no problem in declaring a non working holiday for someone na nakatulong sa mga Filipino. Pero they should've declared it earlier para nakapagprepare yung mga Filipinos that are working en doing business always with appointments en schedules. i requested for series of appointments friday morning with a european embassy so they set my 1st appointment on monday, sept 7,2009. now,dahil sa late declaration na yan,labo labo na laht ng appointments ko. it will cause me so much time en money.

i know, mine is just so minor compared to other people. Since I am doing business with Foreigners, when they knew that this will cause us delay, they just laughed and got so sarcastic about how insane the Gloria govt is. They knew that the president is an economist en they are thinking why will she even do that late declaration.Thats not so smart to declare a non-working holiday when almost everything is closed the next day. Non working holiday if done without preparation will paralyze the economy for one day en will cause some to lose lots of time en money.

nakakainis na this is also one of the reasons why walang asenso dito sa pinas. Kung gusto mo nga umasenso,make sure na magiging sikat na artista ka o politiko o mas masaklap,magabroad k. Nakakahiya mang aminin dahil Filipino din ako, Sometimes,this Philippine govt is insanely crazy, very crazy!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Call it irresponsibility at the highest office of the land.

Kung ganito man lang, dapat gawin ng strictly 4-day work week. No compromises sa holidays.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    kaya hindi agad na-declare ang holiday sa monday dahil hindi yata nalaman agad ng malacanang na sa lunes na ililibing.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    very productive ang GMA administration.....sa mga lang kwentang holidays.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I don't think GMA is the only politico who won't hesitate to declare a holiday for the INC, knowing the political and social clout the INC carries. Same goes with El Shaddai and maybe the JIL. Pati sa US, may clout din yung mga Evangelical Christian groups dun. Si George W Bush won his second term unfortunately because of their vote. The late Tita Cory and Fidel Ramos were the only Presidents I know who are not beholden to these christian groups...
    Last edited by Monseratto; September 6th, 2009 at 07:50 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one more thing, our educational sector is already delayed dahil ang daming holidays due to the H1N1 scare as well as the typhoons. GMA should also consider these factors before declaring holidays...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Galit na galit daw ang mga kasapi ng INC na nagtatrabaho sa BPO at Electronics sectors....

Bakit daw hindi sila kasali sa mga may holiday ngayong araw......

8601:matrix:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Maraming BPO na nag-rerekonsider their operation here because of the loses due to the holidays. So think of this --- work ka kahit holiday or wala ka na work at all? Humina tayo sa BPO industry because of these holidays and the declaration na exempt ang BPO is for the country unless you want the BPOs finding our country unsuitable and pulling out from our country? In maybe a few more years when (not if) China fully implements a massive english literacy program, e baka pati BPO lumipat sa China.

As for the declaration e intindihin na lang natin ang pag luksa ng INC members. Konting galang sa patay at namatayan. Kahit gigil na kayo sa mga politiko.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Is Monday, Sept. 7, a non-working Holiday due to NIC Leader's burial?