New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2014

Thoughts?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i haven't really sat down to read their scripture seriously..
    but i do know what what is written down and how it is practised, are two different things.

but i suppose, this is not exclusive to only one religion..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i haven't really sat down to read their scripture seriously..
    but i do know what what is written down and how it is practised, are two different things.

but i suppose, this is not exclusive to only one religion..
    We have to separate the ideological teachings from the historical writings in their scriptures.

From purely ideological point of view, their scriptures have no equal when it comes to intolerance.

And yes, what is written is different from what is practiced, we call them Nominals.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    We have to separate the ideological teachings from the historical writings in their scriptures.

From purely ideological point of view, their scriptures have no equal when it comes to intolerance.

And yes, what is written is different from what is practiced, we call them Nominals.
    Couldn't agree more.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    like the bible, the quran is a source of inspiration, but since muslims are divided, (sunni and shite ) these two major sects are still at odds with each other, all due to who should should succeed the prophet (pbuh).

this 'minor' problem is the root cause of all killings in the middle east.

btw, what islamic sect were you referring to?

remember the division created between catholics and protestants in ireland/scotland? parang naayos na, alleluia! for arabs, this is beyond repair. pls see genesis 16:12, the arab (not necessary muslims) will always be against each other. woe, woe, woe.
    Last edited by pyramid00; April 6th, 2015 at 01:51 PM. Reason: spelling and double post

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    like the bible, the quran is a source of inspiration, but since muslims are divided, (sunni and shite ) these two major sects are still at odds with each other, all due to who should should succeed the prophet (pbuh).

this 'minor' problem is the root cause of all killings in the middle east.

btw, what islamic sect were you referring to?

remember the division created between catholics and protestants in ireland/scotland? parang naayos na, alleluia! for arabs, this is beyond repair. pls see genesis 16:12, the arab (not necessary muslims) will always be against each other. woe, woe, woe.
    sunni and shite are not only divided they're killing each other.