New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by fanboi View Post
    "live by the gun, die by the gun"-anonymous yan ang mangyayari sa mga anak ng jueteng na yan kanya-kanyang oras lang yan.
    The punishment must always fit the crime.

Of course, if you're fine with the police shoot you a dozen times for running a red light or for buying a jueteng ticket, go ahead and think that.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fanboi View Post
    "live by the gun, die by the gun"-anonymous yan ang mangyayari sa mga anak ng jueteng na yan kanya-kanyang oras lang yan.
    I Agree.

The business you choose will entail a certain amount of Risk.

If it is Jueteng, then you are forced to transport vast amounts of illegal Cash instead of using the legit banking system. You have to utilize armed goons to protect you.

Your life expenctancy would be cut drastically, I assure you.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    I Agree.

The business you choose will entail a certain amount of Risk.

If it is Jueteng, then you are forced to transport vast amounts of illegal Cash instead of using the legit banking system. You have to utilize armed goons to protect you.

Your life expenctancy would be cut drastically, I assure you.
    Unless you're like some certain politicians from up north.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok Lang whether they were rubout, ambush...Basta Wala nadamay na innocent civilians...good riddance!

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala na nababanggit tungkol sa pulang maleta

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The punishment must always fit the crime...
    Which reminds me why the ancient Israel follows "eye for an eye" concept of justice as mentioned in Bible. I think what it means is that the aggrieved party cannot exact penalty or punishment more than the offence. This is both to give justice to the victim and also to protect the guilty from excessive retribution.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
    Which reminds me why the ancient Israel follows "eye for an eye" concept of justice as mentioned in Bible. I think what it means is that the aggrieved party cannot exact penalty or punishment more than the offence. This is both to give justice to the victim and also to protect the guilty from excessive retribution.
    Yup.

Kumbaga... illegal gambling is a monetary offense against the government. It should be worth confiscation of property and jail time, not confiscation of your life.

Given, may goons. Pero pinutukan na walang ka-laban laban. Planadong rub-out. Masaya pa ang tao doon? Should we encourage the behavior of police who will kill first, ask questions never, and if the dead person was unarmed, casually drop a gun by their hand?

Para bang sabihin mo, porke't nagkamali ka sa taxes (ala Juday), puwede ka nang ma-rubout? Pareho naman yan criminal offense with jail time, so why not?

There is only one crime that deserves death. Murder or murderous violence towards others. (armed robbery, rape and hold-up count). Nothing else.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Military witness in Quezon shooting says victims in SUVs fired first | Inquirer News

after a looong time the military finally presented its witness

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    Military witness in Quezon shooting says victims in SUVs fired first | Inquirer News

after a looong time the military finally presented its witness
    pinractice muna kung ano sasabihin kaya natagalan lumabas...........

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Nag acting lessons din. :D

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Millions of pesos missing in Quezon shootout?