New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    What's the use of having a gun when you're outnumbered and outgunned. Better stay away from suspicious characters...
    and better be sure your vehicle is a Fortuner. It can outrun suspicious police characters.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    What's the use of having a gun when you're outnumbered and outgunned. Better stay away from suspicious characters...
    Choosing your battles is one, and choosing your path in life is another. Those guys had it coming the moment they started dealing in illicit activities (supposedly).

I really hope and pray that I will never, ever have to use a gun for self defense. Nevertheless, with my loss of faith in the capacity of our law enforcers to protect, having one is becoming an increasing option for a lot of law abiding citizens who before, never thought of owning a gun. In our case, even if we personally did not have any, we were all thought on how to properly handle and discharge firearms so as to prepare us for any instance that we have to hold one.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    That's something we can add to those Fortuner vs. Montero Sport debates.
    Paktay,- do not quote me on that, please....

Baka hindi ako isali in the future ng mga iyan sa club nila...

17.8K:snow:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    may witness, nakatakbo yung isang fortuner. it was a 3 car convoy and they only got 2. those guys that got away must be licking their wounds and planning their revenge right now.
    he who fights and runs away,
    lives to fight another day...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    nabasa ko sa Phil. Star this morning, may unnamed source na nagsasabing si Siman na involved daw jueteng is venturing into gold and diamonds. They met up sa contact nila sa Panganiban, Camarines Norte to purchase 12 kilos of gold ores and 24 large pcs of diamond. Di nagkasundo sa presyo kaya pinuwersang kunin nila yung ores and diamond and said na sumunod sila sa Calamba kung gusto pang mabayaran yung items. The contact then called up a high ranking official in Bicol and this official tipped off intelligence agents about the transport of the gold and diamonds at dun na inabangan sa Atimonan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess that's why the real biggies roll on bulletproof vehicles.
    Last edited by vinj; January 10th, 2013 at 02:47 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    so Fortuner > Monterosport

Haterzzzz

May nabasa pa ako kung Santa Fe o Sorento daw yun tatlong kotse malamang nakatakas daw lahat kasi matulin

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Haterzzzz

May nabasa pa ako kung Santa Fe o Sorento daw yun tatlong kotse malamang nakatakas daw lahat kasi matulin
    puting pick up lang description dun sa balitang nabasa ko ah... 120kph daw kasi takbo on reverse kaya nakatakas.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Haterzzzz

Hehehe... Pag Sta. Fe daw, kayang i-out accelerate yung bala. :D

Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    puting pick up lang description dun sa balitang nabasa ko ah... 120kph daw kasi takbo on reverse kaya nakatakas.
    Hindi naman daw 86 na may dalang bike rack? ;)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nak ng... double post.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Millions of pesos missing in Quezon shootout?