New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Hangga't andyan pa abu sayyaf at ang nagmamaktol na mnlf.....malabong ma achieve ang peace sa mindanao.
    sir chua_riwap, isama mo pa yung isang maligalig na bff nila, yung grupo ng BIFF ni Umbra Ameril Kato...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    La bang jewish community sa pilipinas...sana bigyan sila kahit 100sqm na lupa sa gitna ng bangsamoro area...watch it grow..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Narinig ko sa radio kanina na ayaw ipaalam sa mga tao kung ano ang nilalaman nung frame-up, ehe,.....framework na nilagdaan between the govt and milf.

Bakit?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what did MILF gave up? Suko ba nila lahat ng weapons nila? Wala na rin mga checkpoints nila sa mgs controlled area nila?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    The leadership of either the MILF or the MNLF and their deniability offsprings are rigged for war and not public administration.

The whole point of the armed struggle was because they refuse to understand the concept of democratic elections.

This has only as much to do with Islam and ethnicity as it does with self-determination when the real interests lie in drawing artificial borders and making claims to resources.

In short, pera-pera lang iyan.

Nur Misuari still can't account for $100M in development aid, why didn't these people hold him into account? Oh yeah, he used that money to buy a lot of guns.

So pardon me if I can't distinguish between a Filipino-Muslim and the rest of other Filipinos in this country. Somehow it is disconcerting to note that this distinction doesn't draw up properly why other Filipinos who reside in these regions require less privilege and representation in their own homes.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    No matter how the framework is worded... Sa negotiating table.. I think pinaka crucial are 2 points:
    1. Will MILF give up their guns? Or integrate into PNP AND recognize authority of the PNP and the chain of command?

2. How much budget is poured into Muslim Mindanao..

Sa implementation, crucial pa rin pag monitor sa pagbaba ng armas ng MILF at lahat ng groups sa area; and making sure funds intended for development really go where it should go to...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    hindi magiging ganap ang kapayapaan jan kung hindi nagkasundo ang MILF at MNLF....at dapat tumulong sila sugpuin ang Abu Sayaf!

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by timrev View Post
    hindi magiging ganap ang kapayapaan jan kung hindi nagkasundo ang MILF at MNLF....at dapat tumulong sila sugpuin ang Abu Sayaf!
    sila na ngang nag-aaway eh

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    La bang jewish community sa pilipinas...sana bigyan sila kahit 100sqm na lupa sa gitna ng bangsamoro area...watch it grow..
    Pasaway! But that would be interesting no? :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Bro.,- I assume that you have never worked with or for them, ano?

Hay naku,- napakahirap.....

17.1K:chop:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast