New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Back to topic.....

Meron din mga bus drivers na fixed salaried. I once took this California Transit (buhay pa ba ito?) bus on Edsa going to Baclaran. I noticed na kung walang bababa sa mga bus stops, di sila tumitigil para kumuha ng passengers. Tuloy-tuloy sila. So I asked the bus conductor, na baka di sila kumita ng maganda that day. He replied na, "ok lang kasi suwelduhan kami monthly, at hindi "porsiyentuhan" ang kita namin". Complete benfits daw sila, SSS at medical.

Mula noon, yun na sinasakyan ko. Mabilis ang biyahe.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sayang bro dati sumasakay din ako sa kanila pero wala na ko nakikita ngayon na california bus....

anyway, i believe that harsher penalties would be enough,,,, maybe imposing death penalty on irresponsible drivers that would cause casualties? and maybe making the operator liable to the victims?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    It would be interesting to find out sana kung ano ang road safety record at apprehension rate ng mga drivers ng California Bus Transit. Offhand, I think parang mas mababa kesa sa ibang bus company na porsiyentuhan ang pasweldo.

GMA govt is more powerful than big business here. MBC, MAP and FINEX has been campaigning for her resignation, pero buhay pa rin si Pandak.

Off-topic: may Batman and Robin pala sa mga threads na tungkol sa economy ang pinag-uusapan. Pag nag-post si Batman, post din si Robin, hehehe.
    Last edited by Galactus; November 10th, 2008 at 07:29 AM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Siguro, dapat ay may minimum revenue na kasamang criteria para sa monthly paid na bus drivers... Kaya namang i-estimate ito ng operators ng mga bus companies... May target lang silang profit for each bus per day.....

6909:seehearspeak:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    LTFRB should abolished the boundary/percentage system in these ROLLING BLOCKAGE BUSES that clogs our roads.

When the Driver got his percentage, do they pay correct taxes like we do when we receive our salary? NO these drivers don't pay taxes.

We taxpayers pays for the salary of these MMDA's traffic enforcers to force these buses to move out of the bus stops which they hug like a parking lot.

We taxpayers pays for the structures MMDA puts on the streets.

Let the bus company takes care of their employees and operations by giving them monthly salaries. The government will get additional taxes from these drivers and likewise the government will have a tremendous reduction of expenses for traffic enforcers and structures/fences.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Metro bus drivers not keen on fixed salary