New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: What do you want regarding our current political situation?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • GMA to resign

27 29.67%
  • GMA to be impeached

15 16.48%
  • GMA not to resign

43 47.25%
  • Wala lang, you'll just accept whatever happens

6 6.59%
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I think she should just resign, with all the calls for her resignation, and withdrawal of support from various sectors, she will just become a lame duck president.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by falken
    I think she should just resign, with all the calls for her resignation, and withdrawal of support from various sectors, she will just become a lame duck president.
    but, who would replace her? If we would follow the constitution, VP Noli would replace her.

Do you believe Noli could be a good president?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by falken

Si FVR, pumapel sa Malacanang. Aniya, GMA's resignation is not the solution. I-reform daw ang gobyerno.

Tuwa daw ni GMA kay Tabako!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    EPAL talaga si "TABAKO"

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa presscon ni GMA sa Sulo Hotel, malabo, di magri-resign si GMA!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tapang nga daw ng apog.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    personally, the entire political setup from the president to the house of representatives should be revamped. Too many people in politics who do not know what they are doing (not to mention, the first to break the law).

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    personally, the entire political setup from the president to the house of representatives should be revamped.
    I agree..

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    There are 42 MILLION registered Filipino voters in the Philippines, why would Arroyo listen to the calls for her to resign from a "number" of people whose exact number will be hard to determine? THIS IS NOT DUE PROCESS.

How can you say these noisy people are the MAJORITY?

So why would you let these "handful" of noisy people be the one to decide who is the next president? Don't you want your own voice to be heard too? You are still a Filipino, why allow others to decide the fate of this country in your behalf ????

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    if she resigns, and our economy ends in turmoil. visayas and mindanao will push for their quest for a sovereign state. imagine nyo ang gulo na mangyayari. as mayor duterte of davao have stated, "we're tired of manila politics controlling our country". he said manila people only think of themselves. paano na lang kami na from the south. puro na lang kayo ng kayo. hehehe...this guy can really move people. the opposition should think twice.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
[Merged:] Should PGMA resign, impeached or stay in her position?