New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 362 of 364 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364 LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 3637
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    ayos lang yan basta't "totoo" at hindi "disente" si Tatay.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ka-ching! Massive scale corruption exposed/unfoldingMassive scale corruption exposed/unfoldingMassive scale corruption exposed/unfolding

img_20210330_185542.jpg

haven't heard from the denr about this. Pati iyong combative at madaldal nilang spokesman lie low na ah

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Ka-ching! Massive scale corruption exposed/unfoldingMassive scale corruption exposed/unfoldingMassive scale corruption exposed/unfolding

img_20210330_185542.jpg

haven't heard from the denr about this. Pati iyong combative at madaldal nilang spokesman lie low na ah

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Hinaharang yung bato para hindi ma wash out yung dolomite Massive scale corruption exposed/unfolding

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Witcher View Post
    Hinaharang yung bato para hindi ma wash out yung dolomite Massive scale corruption exposed/unfolding
    officemate kong DDS, i asked kung ano masasabi nya sa dolomite ngayon (binibida palagi). lumubog lang daw dahil high tide LOL
    ano kaya palusot this time. malamang sabihin, parang tempered glass lang yan nilagay mo over your screen for protection

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sayang medyo "toothless" ang coa to enforce & prosecute politicians who are found to be practicing fiscal irregularities

COA raises flag on 'validity' of Davao City's ₱9.48B assets, 'legality' of ₱1.32-B COVID procurements

To be fair to sara, i'm positive that this "malpractice" isn't confined to davao city alone. Ang dami unexplained expenses sa nat'l & local gov't. Even before the pandemic hammered us. Mas extra evil lang ngayon kasi these evil peeps are capitaliZing on the misery of the society.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ex dict chief bares overpricing in his department

Rio bares overprice in DICT’s P466M free internet deals | Inquirer Technology

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Sayang medyo "toothless" ang coa to enforce & prosecute politicians who are found to be practicing fiscal irregularities

COA raises flag on 'validity' of Davao City's ₱9.48B assets, 'legality' of ₱1.32-B COVID procurements

To be fair to sara, i'm positive that this "malpractice" isn't confined to davao city alone. Ang dami unexplained expenses sa nat'l & local gov't. Even before the pandemic hammered us. Mas extra evil lang ngayon kasi these evil peeps are capitaliZing on the misery of the society.

And to think na I was disqualified to receive the 2019 performance based bonus of the govt because the liquidation report of my Php6,000 cash advance was received 1 day late. Deadline was the first Saturday of the ****ing year. Php20,000 bonus lost - maliit tingnan sa mata ng iba pero pag nakakabasa ka ng millions and billions worth of corruptionsa govt, magagalit ka talaga.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    scary especially w/ the elections just around the corner. pwede gawing leverage ito.

COA flags Comelec’s P 2.6-B unliquidated cash advances | Inquirer News

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    owwa naman ang nasita ngayon.

sabi nga ng davaoeno friend ko dahil mukhang patapos na ang "happy days", "free -for-all na"

Purchase of hygiene kits from hardware store 'still subject to liquidation, explanation' —OWWA chief | GMA News Online

Massive scale corruption exposed/unfolding