New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tama magaling si manny as a boxer, ok din naman yung intentions nya..pero kaya kya nya ang politics...

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    kung ako sa kanya boksing na lang aatupagin ko magiging "legendary" pa ako kung sakasakali

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    dapat kay manny paquiao magsabong na lang ng magsabong bagay pa sa kanya, naipapamahagi pa nya ang milyones nya sa mga kalaban hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    there's no doubt about his good intentions, but i believe that boxing and politics are still two diffrent things..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so pag nanalo si manny sa elections, he'll have to retire from boxing, right? i don't think he can do both jobs and still be an effective boxer.

*** siya, he is in the prime of his career, and has a chance to be one of the greatest boxers in history, and perhaps the greatest pinoy athlete ever, and he wants to give up all that to become a city official?? :screwloose: he's already in the top 3 in the pound-for-pound best fighter discussions...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i believe he will be a good politician kasi na-survive nya makisama both sa mga pinoy handlers as well as american handlers. other idealistic boxes usually fold pag ganito na ang kaso, yun na-pepressure from both sides.

but he should do this after he retires from boxing.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Lets give him a chance Shadow He really wants to help e

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    that's precisely what will happen people of gensan will decide but we all know that a lot of filipinos especially in the province who will vote base on popularity, looks, etc. and not base on credentials.

so do you mean I can't post my rant againts someone, something here in tsikot bec it will be pointless to you? anyway my post are for tsikot members and guests, so what';s wrong with that? if you don't like my post or any other members for that matter then don;t reply or don;'t read it at all. or why don't you just tell me what I should post or not? or you might as well remove the goodsquad for most of the posts there are ranting and maybe it's pointless to you too? and if I remember it right you also had posted some of your own rants... and if memory serve me right your the one who posted about your GF being rudely look at by some constructions workers, now that what you call a very important rant in tsikot history, did it occur to you that it might be pointless to me and to other reader? anyway your a moderator if you find my thread pointless, then just delete it....
    it is also as simple as that...

btw, he's running under the administration ticket...
    yap i agree with you, there something fishy going on, moderator should be impartial and fair, otherwise his integrity and competency are highly questionable

pre where ba post girl friend nya

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    imo, if manny really has a good intention, he could do some other things that would be more beneficial to the public, like opening a free gym and boxing training or a carrer center for rehabilitating kids that went on drugs.

i dont know his capability, i dont mean to belittle him on his level of knowledge, but politics is a different world, comelec should defer candidates that are nuisance, remember eddie gil? where is he right now?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    oh noes! :shocked2:

kaninong party ba sya pupunta este kasapi?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
manny pacquiao 80% sure to run for public office...