New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    from Baguio to Manoag, it took us 1 hour and 10 minutes noon bumaba kami.

just imagine how long the travel from Manila to Manoag

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post

hth

sir kinyo salamat po. At least now we know kung aabot kami sa mass or hindi. Tnx for all the infos.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    We were there last Sunday coming from Baguio...grabe traffic coz sobrang dami ng pilgrims, busloads and truckloads of pilgrims....yung main highway ginawa nang parking lots (about 200 meters before the church). Standstill na from this point and we were at a halt for more than 30 minutes.

I advise if you could leave Manila the earlier the better so you can go directly sa church at di ma-traffic. Say leave at around 3am, you'll be in Manaoag before the 8am mass.

From Manila, major road construction ang Urdaneta. Likewise, the Urdaneta-Manaoag also has some major bridge and road construction, at sobrang putik kapag umuulan. Coming from Baguio, I took the Binalonan-Laoac-Manaoag route, although this is longer coming from Manila pero the road is okay and no hassle of construction, except for the Urdaneta part.

Good Luck bro and have a safe driving!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Sorry for resurrecting a year old thread but I wanted to know if there's still heavy traffic if I pass thru Urdaneta. Planning on going this Sunday and I wanna try to keep the trip as short as possible. Dunno if I can drive for 4 hours .

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I would say, yes. Urdaneta's still prone to traffic. Last time I passed through though (about a month ago) the road was better.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I would say, yes. Urdaneta's still prone to traffic. Last time I passed through though (about a month ago) the road was better.

.02 hth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Manaoag mass