New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    From a text message that did the rounds during the aftermath of the hostage crisis:
    Malacanang's SAMAR & BALAY groups deny in-fighting. They have joined forces to become SABLAY.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    It even bigger than GMA's image before.
    Baka naman based on actual life-size specifications yung ratio ng picture.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sabi ni Puno, hindi daw siya Samar or Balay group, member daw siya ng Times(Times Street) group

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Is Tulfo referring to PNoy's close friend......Exec. Sec. Paquito Ochoa?

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquire...drunken-stupor

Many lawyers I’ve talked with say the review of the IIRC report was very improper and unethical.

“Imagine, the findings by the secretary of justice being superseded by a report made by a drunkard!” said one of my lawyer friends.

The lawyer, who works in Malacañang, was apparently referring to a Cabinet official who is perceived to be an alcoholic.

Twice, he was seen slumped on a couch at the lobby of the Peninsula Manila in Makati after a whole-night binge with law school classmates.

This official comes to work reeking of liquor after all-night drinking spree.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquire...hery-and-graft

Incidentally, former Sen. Ernesto Maceda’s allegation of drinking sprees that last until the wee hours is true, according to my little birdies in the Palace.

One of Aquino’s Cabinet members, who is also a close friend, is an alcoholic, said the little birdies.

Most of the time, this official is drunk or reeking of liquor during office hours, according to my sources.

The same official is seen in public places very drunk, which is unbecoming of his stature.

The bacchanalian feast in the Palace is reminiscent of the time of President Erap when he and his cronies consumed bottles of expensive wines until the wee hours.

If the drinking spree doesn’t take place in Malacañang, it’s held in a building on Edsa where a whole floor has been loaned by the owner to the Palace official.

In that building, women of ill repute entertain the Palace official and his buddies who play high-stakes gambling while drinking expensive wines and liquors.

If you think that alcoholism, lechery and graft were gone with Erap and Gloria, you have another think coming.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Malacanang's "Samar" & "Balay" Groups