New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    well, if you will really analyze Pnoy, sya lang ang presidente takot tumira sa Malacanang.

kung ako nga eh iniisip ko kung naging presidente ako matatakot din ako tumira sa Malacanang, baka kausapin pa ako ni McArthur at ni Quezon dun habang natutulog ako

pero wala ako magagawa, i have to portray myself as a strong leader kasi inelect ako.

kung sa multo takot ako, pano pa yun mga buhay na gusto ako ibagsak. diba?

so Pnoy, i still support you even though i never wanted you to become President. given na talaga yan you have to stay sa Malacanang. i believe that's the curse as well as your source of power bec. Malacanang is the symbol of leadership of our land.

eh bakit ba si Obama, syempre andun na ang spirit signatures nila Washington et al, baka nga pati Blair Witch na-infiltrate na ang White house. sobrang lapit lang kaya

Bakit bro.,- na feng shui mo ba ang Malacanang? How about ang White House nuong bumisita ka ng DC?.....

11.5K:cheers2:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    haha

so dapat 2 term president siya

1st term learning
    nyahahaha.. ayus to!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Nasan na ba si Tabularasa? Ano kaya ang nasa isip nun ngayon after ang mga nangyari sa current admin? Hahaha...

Uls, oo, ok na ok! Ok na ok silang murahin, hahaha!!!
    O bakit ako naman isisingit mo sa usapan? Tsk tsk. Hangover lang ng election drama yan.

As to what I've been thinking about the present admin, it's the same thinking majority of Filipinos want, no wang-wang along edsa, having confidence that you will be given attention if you complain..simple things entirely forgotten by the previous administration. I'm feeling great having this administration.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I never expected this admin to perform.... I only expected Noynoy to win the last elections

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    I never expected this admin to perform.... I only expected Noynoy to win the last elections
    they dont think of performing.....

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PNoy is lucky that his political goodwill is still intact among the masa despite his team's missteps kaya mataas pa rin approval rating niya. Among the influentials, mukhang marami nang fallout. If he doesn't do anything about those bumbling cabinet and staff members, that fallout is bound to trickle down.

Iniisip ko na lang, if he didn't win, we'd have to contend with Erap all over again.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nervenllarena View Post
    hindi kaya lalong magkagulo kung ikaw ang presidente?
    hahaha..napaghahalata na kasi..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sino ata yung officials who "boozes" too much?

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquire...-legal-pygmies

On Target: The President’s advisers are legal pygmies
    By Ramon Tulfo
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    First Posted 23:09:00 12/08/2010

THE SUPREME Court was correct in declaring as unconstitutional President Benigno Aquino III’s Executive Order No. 1 creating the Truth Commission.

EO 1 violates the equal protection clause of the Constitution.

Admittedly, Gloria Macapagal Arroyo’s administration was corrupt, but why single her out when other administrations—like Joseph Estrada’s—was just as corrupt?

Even during the time of President Aquino’s mother, Cory, some of her underlings and relatives were allegedly so corrupt they earned the title “Kamag-anak Inc.”

The other former presidents and those who served under them should also have been included in the ambit of the Truth Commission.

President Aquino cannot be faulted for issuing Executive Order No. 1 because he’s not a lawyer.

The blame for EO 1 lies with his advisers.

Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago was right when she called them “lightweights” or legal pygmies.

Experts say too much drinking not only dulls the senses but the intellect as well.

If only some of the President’s advisers would reduce the frequency of their “boozing” to once a month instead of every night, perhaps they would have better judgment and discernment.

Then they won’t again embarrass the President by giving wrong advice.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hint: refer to mislang's photo album

they're often seen in bars
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    hint: refer to mislang's photo album

they're often seen in bars
    i think a hint is not needed. given na sa mga broadsheet. ultimo kakampi sa admin e nagdedemand na magresign hehehe.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Malacanang makes another 'Blooper'!