New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    AFAIK, there is an administrative order banning cops from carrying their guns while off-duty. Pero the prevalent practice talaga among cops (and even soldiers), ay mag-uwi ng baril sa bahay.
    AFAIK, all policemen can carry their guns even while off-duty if they are going back to work or to their residence.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    He was a good COP! He was my kababata and classmate from kinder to High School...he was our CAT Commander and was a very effective leader. I admired him always, I was there when he graduated 2nd in PNPA, Mount Pinatubo's Ashfall witnessed the event too. we were so proud of him.
    I remember his story grabbing a snatcher's hand while he was inside a PUJ, he was not a COP then, he was taking his BS Crminology at MLQU. Galit talaga sya sa mga salot ng lipunan.
    When he was the San Juan SWAT Chief, I remembered asking for his SWAT shirt so I can show off, pero sabi nya huwag at hindi maganda.
    I will miss him so much, Jovem wherever you are...I am praying for your eternal rest. THE CATHOLIC CENTRAL SCHOOL 1986 WILL MISS YOU!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345