New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hindi galing sa WB yan

just look at the choice of words

You Filipinos are being skinned alive, fried in your own fat and lard by your own government.
    The WB analyst asks "Don't you ever wonder why president BARACK OBAMA, avoids your president like a stinking leper?"
    yan ba galing sa isang professional na taga WB?

and if it really came from the WB, baket hindi na-cover yan the mainstream media?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyTorotot View Post
    Tanga tanga naman, gagawa lang ng fake na letter tanga naman pagkagawa. Gago. Eh nanalo na kaya ako dati sa lotto, ano yun fake din? Tanga.
    how much napanalunan mo? yun jackpot ba?

ilan kayo nanalo?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyTorotot View Post
    Tanga tanga naman, gagawa lang ng fake na letter tanga naman pagkagawa. Gago. Eh nanalo na kaya ako dati sa lotto, ano yun fake din? Tanga.
    uy may bagong papansin o bagong account ng mga nagpapansin dati.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I have actually heard of people who have won, and know a few who won minor prizes.

This email is just a big hoax... why go to all the trouble of fixing a major game with independent auditors and millions of witnesses, where you have to let outsiders win most of the prizes so it won't be obvious... when you can make millions upon millions simply through jueteng?

And that's not mentioning the fact that the Lotto game already earns millions in revenues without "dayaan"...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I have actually heard of people who have won, and know a few who won minor prizes.

This email is just a big hoax... why go to all the trouble of fixing a major game with independent auditors and millions of witnesses, where you have to let outsiders win most of the prizes so it won't be obvious... when you can make millions upon millions simply through jueteng?

And that's not mentioning the fact that the Lotto game already earns millions in revenues without "dayaan"...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Taya na sa Lotto!....

8202:sampay:

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Two things:

1. I don't think the e-mail is from an analyst at the World Bank.
    2. But I think that what the e-mail says is really, really true.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I do have a friend who is a relative of Mar Roxas. He e-mailed the good senator regarding this lotto issue and hereunder is the reply of the senator, which my friend likewise forwarded to us, his friends:

To: ______________________
    Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 5:57 PM
    Subject: [SPAM] RE: [SPAM] FW: SHOCKING DISCLOSURE FROM THE WORLD BANK

Dear Jun,

Thank you for forwarding me the e-mail thread regarding the alleged statement of World Bank. I have promptly instructed my office to investigate the matter further and verify the veracity of such statement.

The World Bank has vehemently denied issuing the said statement about Lotto rigging, as well as any statement circulating regarding currency manipulation. Attached in this letter is the official communication given by the World Bank in response to our queries, for your reference and perusal. It might also interest you to know that the World Bank has already posted an official disclaimer in their website, www.worldbank.org.ph as early as 17 March 2009.

Hence, I would like to reassure you that the alleged World Bank statement is fraudulent and was circulated maliciously. Be assured that I will remain vigilant in keeping close watch over you welfare and interests. Again, thank you for your email and please do not hesitate to keep in touch with me for any of your concerns.

God bless,
    Mar

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    of course minor prizes will just be given away by those corrupts to the public in exchange of the trust of lotto aficionados. but when it's about jackpot prize with a whopping Php 167M, that's a different story. why would those corrupts settle for less if they can reap more?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by INTREPID View Post
    Two things:

1. I don't think the e-mail is from an analyst at the World Bank.
    2. But I think that what the e-mail says is really, really true.
    On item 1: baka naman ang email ad ng unang sender is xyz*yahoo.com
    On item 2: maybe yes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Lotto - Luto