New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sabi ng Anti Con-Ass organizers, nasa 10-15k katao ang dumalo. Sabi naman ng pulis, nasa 5-8k lang yung dumalo.

Asan yung sabi ni Bro. Villanueva na meron siyang 5M na tao, na pwede nyang ipunin para sa isang mammoth rally.

O baka sa ibang venue gagawin ito. Maybe Quirino GS?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    5M people. The Philippines has what 80M people? So he is saying he can mobilize what like 6% of the total population?? Malapit na kasi elections eh... I say to them get a life!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    5M people. The Philippines has what 80M people? So he is saying he can mobilize what like 6% of the total population?? Malapit na kasi elections eh... I say to them get a life!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i agree with the modifying the constitution but on the economic aspect only and nothing that will change the political spectrum. they should convene a constitutional convention tha twill draft the changes needed to address the constitution economic provision in line with the global economic trend. con-con should be composed of people coming form different sector primarily the business community from the medium & small scale group. no politician should be into the con-con.

on the issue of changing the system from presidential, to parliamentary or federalism, i don't think will work to the pinoy. pareho lang din ang dating as we have done that during marcos time. what we only need is a president with a political will, someone who do not know the word utang na loob, someone willing to kill people who steal whether in the goverment or private sector. someone who do not listen to the religious group and lobbyist. our problem is not the system but rather our determination.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234