New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    there's word that the RAF will be sending EF-2000's with SEAD(suppression of air defenses) loadout

apparently, the rebels have at least 15 MiG's and Mirages
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...air-power.html
    I think the US should help the rebels, not just with a no fly zone. Remember what happened to some Iraqi provinces that rose against Saddam Hussein right after the 1st Gulf War?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    well, in most conventional wars, air dominance is the primary goal...

once the airspace is clear, they'll send in B-1's/other bomb trucks and logistics

B-2's on the other hand are used almost exclusively for strategic first strike missions then they'll switch to non-stealthy bomber assets with heavier ordinances for the rest of the conflict since F-117's are retired

for now, the only problem I can foresee if ever NATO helps the rebels would be friendly fires and IFF misidentification

the rebel pilots *would* be shot down if they don't have the IFF codes
    Last edited by safeorigin; March 2nd, 2011 at 09:36 PM.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I just wish na matulungan natin yung mga kababayan natin sa Libya...para makauwi sila ng safe at pag nandito na eh kung pwede rin na tulungan sila na makahanap ulit ng trabaho either sa Pinas or ibang bansa ulit.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    there's word that the RAF will be sending EF-2000's with SEAD(suppression of air defenses) loadout

apparently, the rebels have at least 15 MiG's and Mirages
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...air-power.html
    It could become messy....

12.4K:knit:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    i think we have one tsikoteer from libya, his username is "chrismarte".
    musta na kaya siya?

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=77679&page=2

[SIZE=3]tsikoteers!!!! I SURVIVED the LIBYAN UPRISING

[SIZE=2]i Arrived in Malta March 1.....lakasan lang ng loob para makaalis ng site....600kms kami to BEnghazi 1200km to Tripoli...We decided to take the Tripoli route kasi pag nasa Tripoli maraming kang lalabasan at ways pano ka lalabas ng libya... eto mga town na dinaanan namin.... Ajidabibya-Brega-Raslanuf-Sirte-Tripoli....lahat yan ngayon nagpuputukan 100+ checkpoint ang dinaanan kumpiska memoy card laptop etc lahat ng data storage devices

insert: they want to take brega and ras lanuf kasi anjan ang oil refineries at at terminal.....

tska na ibang kwento pag nasa pinas na ako...baka sa March 6 pa daw uwi namin sabi ng company

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarte View Post

[/SIZE]
    Hope to read more of your great escape sir. Buti you're still in one piece. Lahat naman ng material things narereplace eventually.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    civil war na sa Libya

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hmm.... maakit kaya si uncle sam sa oil ng libya? abang-abang

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003

[SIZE=2]i Arrived in Malta March 1.....lakasan lang ng loob para makaalis ng site....600kms kami to BEnghazi 1200km to Tripoli...We decided to take the Tripoli route kasi pag nasa Tripoli maraming kang lalabasan at ways pano ka lalabas ng libya... eto mga town na dinaanan namin.... Ajidabibya-Brega-Raslanuf-Sirte-Tripoli....lahat yan ngayon nagpuputukan 100+ checkpoint ang dinaanan kumpiska memoy card laptop etc lahat ng data storage devices

insert: they want to take brega and ras lanuf kasi anjan ang oil refineries at at terminal.....

tska na ibang kwento pag nasa pinas na ako...baka sa March 6 pa daw uwi namin sabi ng company

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

good to hear from you, Bro. hoping for a safe trip back to the philippines......:pope:

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    [SIZE=3]tsikoteers!!!! I SURVIVED the LIBYAN UPRISING [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][SIZE=2]i Arrived in Malta March 1.....lakasan lang ng loob para makaalis ng site....600kms kami to BEnghazi 1200km to Tripoli...We decided to take the Tripoli route kasi pag nasa Tripoli maraming kang lalabasan at ways pano ka lalabas ng libya... eto mga town na dinaanan namin.... Ajidabibya-Brega-Raslanuf-Sirte-Tripoli....lahat yan ngayon nagpuputukan 100+ checkpoint ang dinaanan kumpiska memoy card laptop etc lahat ng data storage devices [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]insert: they want to take brega and ras lanuf kasi anjan ang oil refineries at at terminal.....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]tska na ibang kwento pag nasa pinas na ako...baka sa March 6 pa daw uwi namin sabi ng company[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]
    ser cm, gandang balita yan. the most we can offer is our prayers for a safe journey to all of you in going back home.
    i can relate to your dilemma because i am a "product" of the first gulf war

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast