New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    Thats it basically...... no one knows if you are voting the best, the 2nd best, the 3rd or the worst....... only time will prove their worth as a leader.... so until then, our decisions would be based on whom we think we would benefit the most....
    bro, i think someone already said that "best" and "worst" are subjective. thus, their meanings are relative to the one using them. so, you probably have the same point anyway. just different on how you both put it.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipflops7512 View Post
    lesser evil vote is a stupid vote. i always vote for the most competitive one, an achiever overall and output oriented. lesser evil but very incompetent is a big NO!
    I would like to give an example..... FVR vs Miriam Defensor

Now I wonder what could have been if Miriam won that presidential race...........

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    lesser evil is the obedient son in the prodigal son. pero sino ba mas matunog talaga even in the bible, eh diba the repented one who had it his way hehehe

even god loved the prodigal son more.

politics ganyan din yan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    lesser evil is the obedient son in the prodigal son. pero sino ba mas matunog talaga even in the bible, eh diba the repented one who had it his way hehehe

politics ganyan din yan.
    Mukhang Erap na Erap ka ha!

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post

politics ganyan din yan.
    actually, hindi naman "more loved" yung prodigal son .. kaya nga sabi nung "father" sa obedient son eh .. everything I have is yours ... natuwa lang yung "father" na nagbalik na yung prodiigal son ..

yung "most loved" talaga dito sa story na ito eh yung "fatted calf" at siya yung nakapag-pasaya sa lahat ..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Lesser Evil Vote: Tama ba o mali?