New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    cge palitan natin... right now name the good, better, best and the bad, worse, worst presidential candidates.

And I know who is the worst of them all!
    ^ oops... ingat, mik. stay na muna tayo sa topic ni TS. ita-trash na naman tong post mo ng mga lurkers sa tabi-tabi and later on, mawawalan saysay na rin tong thread na to pag pinasok na nung mga nanggugulo.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I dont believe in lesser evil votes......

voters vote those whom they could approach in times they need something or in other words they go to where they benefit more......

I believe everybody here wants the best man for the job....... I mean who doesnt?

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    I believe everybody here wants the best man for the job....... I mean who doesnt?
    but the question is .. if the best man can't get the job .. will you choose the 2nd best so that the 4th best doesnt get it ..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ^ whatabout the 3rd?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpink View Post
    but the question is .. if the best man can't get the job .. will you choose the 2nd best so that the 4th best doesnt get it ..
    but the real question is how sure are we that we chose the best man?

Would experience be enough as a gauge? would credentials should be the benchmark? would his achievements be enough to make him the best man for the job? we wouldnt know beforehand.... only time will tell us.......

just like those who criticized marcos regime, just like those who criticized ramos' trips and means to get investors to the power industry, just like Erap who is being tagged as a dumb president.... we cannot really determine beforehand if we have chosen the best man or not..... all we could do is watch and criticize while these individuals mark their names in our history as flops or as great leaders

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    oops sorry double post
    Last edited by badsekktor; March 24th, 2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: double post

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    oh geez.....you're taking the statement literally. look it's nothing but a statement, no more no less. it could also means choosing the next best candidate if you want a positive spin on it.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Thats it basically...... no one knows if you are voting the best, the 2nd best, the 3rd or the worst....... only time will prove their worth as a leader.... so until then, our decisions would be based on whom we think we would benefit the most....

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    lesser evil vote is a stupid vote. i always vote for the most competitive one, an achiever overall and output oriented. lesser evil but very incompetent is a big NO!

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    Thats it basically...... no one knows if you are voting the best, the 2nd best, the 3rd or the worst....... only time will prove their worth as a leader.... so until then, our decisions would be based on whom we think we would benefit the most....
    well said ..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Lesser Evil Vote: Tama ba o mali?