New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 209 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    dapat lang naman. digong has gotten away w/ so much unconstitutional crap already that's someone from the gov't and has an official mandate has got to speak up.

actually, imo kulang pa nga pag-iingay niya. can you imagine if that was miriam santiago or gma, talagang walang tigil babad niyan sa media. as it is, hindi pa nga ina-advertise ang mga project niya especially nitong pandemic maski kakapiranggot na ang budget ng ovp.
    TBH, nakukulangan pa rin ako kay Leni. I find her not strong enough to go after erring politicians, cops or military personnel. I prefer someone who can cut with his/her tongue and who can exude tough love. De Lima, Puno or Carpio comes to mind.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So the werewolf from Davao is supposed to come out tonight for his weekly howling este address but I won't be surprised if they rescheduled it because they were caught flat footed. Point of the matter is, the VP is merely offering suggestions that could actually be helpful but those clowns led by the werewolf always take her comments personally and as a "paninira". Masyadong insecure itong gobyernong ito.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    the problem kasi nung namatay asawa at pinasok yung opisina eh tumahimik lang sya.

sino ba yung dati DILG na biglang pwersado pumasok opisina na kafiring range ni noynoy ba?

tapos magugulat ka eh kakamatay ng asawa eh may boyfriend pala na congressman ang lugaw mo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    the problem kasi nung namatay asawa at pinasok yung opisina eh tumahimik lang sya.

sino ba yung dati DILG na biglang pwersado pumasok opisina na kafiring range ni noynoy ba?

tapos magugulat ka eh kakamatay ng asawa eh may boyfriend pala na congressman ang lugaw mo.
    Tsismis ka lang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post

Mag vlog ka na lang kags kikita pa ung mga fake news mo. Leni Robredo, The Vice PresidentLeni Robredo, The Vice PresidentLeni Robredo, The Vice President

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Naeepalan na ako kay Leni. Lahat nalang pinupuna nya, pati yung dolomite beach sa Manila Bay.
    Political strategy.

Election is only 20 months away and they need to make Robredo relevant, visible and do some positioning as early as now so she gets the publicity.

Filing of candidacy will be October 2021 (if I am not mistaken), so as early as April 2021, most news will be election related.

Labasan na naman ng baho mga "statesmen" and balimbingan na naman Leni Robredo, The Vice President

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Political strategy.

Election is only 20 months away and they need to make Robredo relevant, visible and do some positioning as early as now so she gets the publicity.

Filing of candidacy will be October 2021 (if I am not mistaken), so as early as April 2021, most news will be election related.

Labasan na naman ng baho mga "statesmen" and balimbingan na naman Leni Robredo, The Vice President
    nag start na nga ang balimbingan sa congress. the house leadership sharing plan dubbed as the "1521" scheme is all but shelved. inday sara's bet has been negated by the newly reshuffled super majority.

robredo has got a lot of catching up to do since bong go and inday sara have been campaigning for the presidency since, what, practically 4 years ago. but it looks like go is the chosen one since it's his mug and name w/c are plastered in every gov't rescue effort paraphernalia (noodles, rice, shoes, candies, etc) in times of natural disasters such as earthquakes, typhoons, and the like.

then there's the "malasakit center program" w/c was designed to be affiliated to the persona of the ex-special assistant to the president cum senator for mass "imprinting" and eventually - for the all-important voter recall.

like what you said, it's important the veep makes noise now if she has plans for a presidential push lest she gets buried under the avalanche of gov't pomp and propaganda .
    Last edited by baludoy; September 29th, 2020 at 01:15 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tanga si Lord Velasco eh. Naniwala siya kay Allan Cayetano. Walang isang salita yan saka traydor. Talong nanaman agad yan before election.

Pati yun ate na si Pia. Feminist kuno pero walang imik kay sa mga sinasabi ni duterte sa mga babae.

Basta Cayetano, bulok.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Tanga si Lord Velasco eh. Naniwala siya kay Allan Cayetano. Walang isang salita yan saka traydor. Talong nanaman agad yan before election.

Pati yun ate na si Pia. Feminist kuno pero walang imik kay sa mga sinasabi ni duterte sa mga babae.

Basta Cayetano, bulok.

They've fallen far from the source...

Sent from my SM-N960F/DS using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

Basta Cayetano, bulok.

I can't say I feel any sympathy for Velasco. He had the numbers a year ago. He should have not agreed to the proposal.

Leni Robredo, The Vice President